OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Well once we get to the playoffs I don't think it'll matter too much cause Phil shortens the rotation to about 8 or 9 guys so Breezy always comes outand plays hard, hopefully kLOhe gets his stuff together and maybe Luke will get back and pay dividends (did I really just say that
sick.gif
) But as far as Farmarand Sasha, they are and have always been certified bums...now the whole world is getting to see it more and more.

Also I don't know what the hell is wrong with Drew, but dude has been playing like a little female since Pau came back, I don't know if the paint istoo crowded or what, but to get took to school by an old, fat Shaq earlier was not a good look and he wasn't smart in his aggressiveness on the offensiveend either. He needs to just grow up and man up and bring that All-Star effort he had earlier in the season every night cause Kobe and Pau need some consistenthelp.

I'm over it.

We've got a tough game tomorrow against the Kings. Regardless if they're not an elite team, they're a team with heart and with the way Tyreke Evanshas been playing, they're not going to lay down.

Lakers have to bounce back from the Christmas Day loss.

I'm pretty disappointed in the way our fans reacted at Staples with the throwing of the foam fingers. I'm really more mad at the fact that I wanted oneand they just tossed them. You don't want it? I'll take it.
laugh.gif

Mamba MVP:
I don't know what the hell is wrong with Drew, but dude has been playing like a little female since Pau came back, I don't know if the paint is too crowded or what, but to get took to school by an old, fat Shaq earlier was not a good look and he wasn't smart in his aggressiveness on the offensive end either. He needs to just grow up and man up and bring that All-Star effort he had earlier in the season every night cause Kobe and Pau need some consistent help.
I've been saying for 'bout 2.5 seasons that this dude is not the chosen one everyone thinks he is. He's going to be one of those caseswhere every year he gets criticized, and the defense is 'His potential is out of this world! His ceiling is so high!', and you look back on his 19 yearcareer and wonder when the hell the potential was supposed to arrive.

Got a question for you guys......If the Lakers win a championship this year and Bynum is a non factor
why not trade him to the Wolves for Ricky Rubio?

I don't understand how Bynum played so poorly last night? I mean woudln't you go hard at Shaq?

it's just one game of 82 regular season. Let's stick together dont fall. We will learn from the lesson. the important thing is championshion. not 1game in the regular season.

[h2]Lakers: Artest fell down stairs at home[/h2]

Comment Email Print ESPN.com

Los Angeles Lakers forward Ron Artest will likely miss Saturday's game against the Sacramento Kings after suffering injuries to his head and left elbow.

25.jpg

Artest

In a release Saturday, the Lakers said Artest tripped over a box at his home and fell down a flight of stairs. He was taken to the UCLA Medical Center,where he underwent several tests, including a CT scan.

The team reported he received stitches to both the back of his head and to his left elbow.

Artest did not travel to Sacramento with the Lakers. He was to be examined later Saturday by a neurologist, and the Lakers said that should allow for atimetable as to when he'll rejoin the team.

I hope its not too serious
eyes.gif

I'm gonna speculate....

Artest and his wife have been KNOWN to go at it....she prolly tried to whoop his +%% over some dumb $%#%.

Sounds sketchy....

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Got a question for you guys......If the Lakers win a championship this year and Bynum is a non factor

I don't understand how Bynum played so poorly last night? I mean woudln't you go hard at Shaq?
roll.gif
roll.gif
As i was reading that and i saw wolves i figured you would say Al Jefferson...

cmon man, rubio??? why trade for a guy that hasn't done anything in the NBA? you must be dumb to do a trade like that.

I wouldn't doubt it, Artests wife
sick.gif

Anyways, i'd hate to waste my time on talking about the game - pathetic effort and showing by the Lakers, that's it.

laugh.gif
@ KB8 damn you would have came up on the fingers. I get their frustration though, spending $$$$ on those floor seats i'd be piss as hell.

Big game tonight, always tough in Sac-Town, I wouldn't be surprised if the Kings pull this one out.

Sidenote: I hate to keep saying how much of a bum Farmar is, but he seriously needs to go. Play yourself out of the NBA for all I care.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

roll.gif
roll.gif
As i was reading that and i saw wolves i figured you would say Al Jefferson...

cmon man, rubio??? why trade for a guy that hasn't done anything in the NBA? you must be dumb to do a trade like that.
Man i'm just frustrated with Bynum........At times i think he's the future of the Lakers and then there are times when i think he'sjust another 7 footer who's injury prone.
Still upset with his performance vs the Cavs
sick.gif

I know Rubio hasn't done anything in the NBA but i watched 3 of his club games and his game vs USA he can hold his own

I'll stop

The problem with Bynum is if he isn't getting the ball on offense, he won't play hard for that game. Won't rebound, plays lackadaisical defense andcommits dumb fouls.

How's he going to let Shaq get 5-6 easy dunks like he did yesterday
smh.gif
sick.gif

i have no doubt in my mind after yesterdaysgame mitch is working hard to get some bench help via trade.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i have no doubt in my mind after yesterdaysgame mitch is working hard to get some bench help via trade.

He better get some help for our bench. Right now our bench is.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i PRAY i was a huge sasha fan and still am but its just horrible how can u not get better at shooting 3's if that's all he is really doing
tired.gif

laugh.gif
I have yet to understand the love fest for Crittendon, he should playoverseas to help his game out and at least get minutes.

I wish I could screen cap the face Mitch was making while the team imploded.

All we need is 1 team to take on these bums on our bench.

Keep playing like this Bynum and you'll be coming off the bench
grin.gif

Phew, got lucky tonight
smh.gif

I'm going to need Mitch to package Farmar and Morrison (both expirings) for some needed firepower off the bench.

Phoenix is gonna woop our %#% Monday if we don't straighten up.

I'm giving up on Farmar already, he does some pretty stupid $$%*. Also *!$ is up with Bynum?

Back
Top Bottom