OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

As much as Kobe may deserve it, I'm almost certain he won't get it. Something will happen with one of the East's teams and they will be propelled into the playoffs by one particular player and that player will win the MVP.

Of course, I'd be very happy to be wrong.
Not gonna happen. If KB keeps this pace up, he should run away with the award. I said before the season started that he was going to have amonster year and be the MVP, cause even with the title last year, I still think he feels slighted and motivated because people think he's in decline andnot still the best player in the league and have given the league to 23. But clearly that isn't the case, dude is just in a zone right now even with only 9fingers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

you must love seeing other ppl fail. shows how you approach life, and what your life consists of. i bet you're having fun listening to your daddy walton do the play by play announcement
laugh.gif
roll.gif
You're a walking piece of failure. I'm gladyou've dissected what my life consists of
laugh.gif

Keep on keeping on, bum.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

The REAL KB8SD checking in.
wink.gif

Hai! I thought you've been making the game threads?
nerd.gif

^

Nah I've been creating most of the game threads this season. But I think KB8 might be mad because I've been using his patented

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

to start the threads
laugh.gif

Ok I'll stop using it. Since you have patent on it and created it.

ok so im tired of lurkin. Ive been lurkin for the past 3 or 4 months...combination of being lazy and being super busy with school, but i miss posting here soenough is enough. Hi guys, missed you all (even though ive been seeing you all post), but youll be seeing me in here a lot more often from now on
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Notorious 858:
I think KB8 might be mad because I've been using his patented
LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

to start the threads
laugh.gif

The thing that I find interesting about what you just said is that KB8SD would readily admit notcreating it, whereas you're right there whining about thinking someone else is mad about you 'stealing' something of his.
laugh.gif

More in house fighting?
laugh.gif

We need this damn Christmas game already so we can all get back on the same page.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Ryda421

you must love seeing other ppl fail. shows how you approach life, and what your life consists of. i bet you're having fun listening to your daddy walton do the play by play announcement
laugh.gif
roll.gif
You're a walking piece of failure. I'm glad you've dissected what my life consists of
laugh.gif

Keep on keeping on, bum.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

The REAL KB8SD checking in.
wink.gif

Hai! I thought you've been making the game threads?
nerd.gif
yup, that's why i keep bringing up a topic which happened last season ? only because you think i will get "hurt." but all you'redoing is making a fool of yourself. sure you might have a couple ppl to back you up, but that's the thing, you need another person's opinion to beadjacent to yours in order for you to feel good about yourself. i bet you're still going to respond with some grave digging antics
laugh.gif

bad loss today

This game did show how overrated Bynum really is. If he does not score his stat sheet is usually empty. No hustle either.
Gasol gets a pass cause he was beasting the past few games but he did play extremely soft.

Odom has not shown up all year so no surprises there. Same with the bench.

Fisher getting destroyed by another PG
eyes.gif

It looked as if the players were more concerned about scoring than playing defense. Odom is the only player that should shoot more. 4 shots?
eyes.gif

Some issues that are starting to concern me are:

1. the bench
sick.gif

2. ron artest sucking on offense
3. bynum's lack of heart and hustle

can we trade jordan farmar for a 1st or second round pick?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Notorious 858:
I think KB8 might be mad because I've been using his patented
LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

to start the threads
laugh.gif

The thing that I find interesting about what you just said is that KB8SD would readily admit not creating it, whereas you're right there whining about thinking someone else is mad about you 'stealing' something of his.
laugh.gif

Don't even get me started about you being "KB8SD" on Lakersground and Clublakers homie.

My NT avy from ezboard that I made while being at my old job and you using it on Lakersground along with the alias?
roll.gif

2qvv4p5.gif

[table][tr][td]KB8SD

Replies: 21
Views: 506
[/td] [td]
icon_minipost.gif
Forum:�LG Neighborhood� �Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:39 am� �Subject: Any Laker fans from Paris?[/td] [/tr][tr][td]I'm in Germany right now and I use NBA League Pass International. The show the playoff games and Finals live, but what sucks for me is the 9 hour time difference between Heidelberg and Los Angeles tim ...[/td] [/tr][/table]

That ain't you bro? You the only SD Laker fan I know that was in Germany for a bit.

Can't front on me G, I been on Lakersground since 12/04 and Clublakers since 12/03 homie. Just because I don't post don't mean I don't see whatgoes down on there too.

Not to mention KB8SD on Youtube as well? You must really like my NT alias a lot.

So please, don't be a smart !@# about the LET'S GO LAY-KURZ!!! chant. I openly admit that it is Ska's tradition and that I carry it along for himin the game threads since he doesn't post in the game threads. It's been that way for how many years now? You just decided to do it the last 6-7 gamesthis season.

Don't even get me started when you tried to do that KB24SD gimmick on here too and I was getting blamed for your posts and creating a new name.

If you're gonna start giving me attitude, then I'm calling you out.

So if there is any patent that I created, it's KB8SD. Cuz you saw it on NT first and tried to front all over the web with that name. Hell, I can go back towhen Ska even gave me the nickname of KB8SD on here since KB8sandiego is too long type usually.

*I rest my case your honor*

ether.jpg

damn my dude KB8 heated...givin that big dose of ether
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

chargers woopin that *+% at the moment my dude...things are lookin good, minus the lack of class in staples center today
laugh.gif

Gotta big y'all up.
smokin.gif
Paraphrashed from what I said in the Laker/Cavs thread:

I'm proud to be a Lakers fan on NT right now.

People can go ahead and say that Lakers fans on NT can't take a loss, but in order to SUPPORT that claim, they HAVE to choose to see the negative replies(there aren't as many as people think), and they also have to COMPLETELY ignore replies like these:
goukiteg:
Cavs out played the Lakers
Kobe couldn't get any calls
And the Lakers couldn't play through frustration

Good game Cavs. They made all the right plays. See y'all in Cleveland.
Sure, he said 'Kobe couldn't get any calls', but considering everything else he said, would you really count that as a post blamingthe refs? He blamed the Lakers (for not playing through frustration), and credited the Cavs... twice.
vanexellent:
Lakers didn't show up. Throw the foam fingers at the laker bigs. Yes the officiating was bad as noted by the ABC crew but lakers were throwing away simple entry passes and letting the Cavs run the same play over & over. I'm mad at the home court treatment Lebron got and Kobe didn't but more mad at the Lakers effort. I expected the same fire they played with last xmas instead they got outhustled and worked by a less talented team.
Just like I said about goukiteg, look at the overall sentiment of the reply. Sure, he mentioned badofficiating, but like he said, so did the folks announcing the game. Does he FOCUS on the bad officiating? I mean, he's blaming the Lakers for not showingup, not hustling, not showing effort, not playing with fire, and Laker bigs for being worthless.Calling the Cavs less talented? Is that really worth arguing?Sure the Cavs won, but we can all agree that the Lakers are better ON PAPER, can't we? Of course the game isn't played on paper, so that means...nothing.

But now for some replies that are NOTHING BUT classy, since some folks want to act like these kinds of replies don't exist, or act like only a couplereplies like happen whenever the Lakers lose:
DaNiKeRhiNo:
Offense was non-existent today as a whole. We can't win games like this. We did not look like an elite team today.
tired.gif

westcoastsfinest:
Merry xmas NT...congrats to the cavs fans!...I apologize for these fans at staples for being classless throwing those fingers on the court idiots
KenJi714:
We deserve the loss today. Horrible defense and offense
tupac003:
We just didn't play well. The Cavs played one of the best games I have seen them play so good job.
mogzz04:
Good game Cavs.

Y'alls team played real hard tonight and they played with an edge. I got nothing but respect for that.

There were a lot of questionable calls but guess what, they happen...juz gotta play through them. And we didn't do that tonight...i felt our guys lost focus.

Aside from the opening first few minutes, and the last 4 minutes of the 4th, we were flat, and you just can't do that against top caliber team like Cleveland.

Good game, and hopefully, we'll play better in Cleveland.
Mamba MVP:
These fools done missed 50 shots today...good game Cavs fans.

See yall in January...hope we can get another crew to officiate that game cause this was horrible.

Kobe needs to get in the rest of these guys !#!@+ after this sorry performance. He didn't shoot well, but he was the only one that looked like he gave a damn.
GuttaGetsBusy:
Credit to the Cavs and congrats to the fans.

I'm just not looking forward to all of this nonsense that is about to begin. I hate that when most of the time that LA loses, it's by a lot of points. Nobody played hard tonight. I feel like I jinxed it, right after that 6-0 run I was like "i hope this doesn't turn out like the Nuggets game"
smh.gif

Losses like this happen though, our bench really needs work. Bynum and Odom need to step it up forreal. Just gotta bounce back
cruzair13:
sigh this was a disappointing performance by the lakers.

mo williams played pretty pinche well.
kobe let his frustration orchestrate his game. he had 30 plus attempts tonite? first time all season i bet.
jamario played big and pau and bynum were quiet. lamar could have done more imo on the other defenders. but settle for outside shots.

SMH at our fans at the game, gimme yo pinche ticket if you're gonna act like a numbskull. you made the whole city of LA look bad, now were gonna be compared to those jazz fans and whatnot.

sigh. not the xmas present i was lookin for.
no vert:
Not salty. Great game Cavs yall did what you was supposed to Kobe and company did not at home.
KB8sandiego:
Cavs whooped our !@#.

The way the Lakers played, it was rightfully deserved.

Cavs showed up, can't say the same for the Lakers.
Goldmember:
Props to the Cavs for getting the W..

No excuses, we deserved this L..
My dudes.

smokin.gif

My Lakers.
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

It does not matter if laker fans can or can not take a loss. You should see the cavs message board after they get eliminated. It is beautiful.

knew it was an off today when moon would not miss a shot
tired.gif

good game, only positive should come from this loss.

pimp.gif

LET'S

GO

LAYYY

kUUURZZZZZZ !

Ska, I saw you ask Belle about callin me C3P0, if they only knew I was a big Star Wars dork and am honored by the nickname. Thanks Senator.
laugh.gif

Now, I'm starting to worry about our bench.
sick.gif
We need to get thatgoing and fast. Ugh

It's the end of December. I know for some of you, you look at that as 'Exactly! We've still got plenty of time!' whenever a problem ismentioned.

But regarding our bench: it's December. Our bench has been playing this season for a couple months now. They suck.

That's just the way the '09-'10 season is going to go down. If we win it all, it will be despite our terrible bench.

That's my opinion on our 2nd and 3rd units. They play with no rhythm, rotate 4 plays too late, and they're all scared to shoot (except Brown).

^ And unfortunately, despite shooting horribly the past two years, Farmar and Vujacic have horrible shot selection.

Back
Top Bottom