OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Notorious, Pau only missed 11 games this season. CP3 has missed his 8th straight game as of today!! The game isn't until another 2 months.
roll.gif

You're killing me over here.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Notorious, Pau only missed 11 games this season. CP3 has missed his 8th straight game as of today!! The game isn't until another 2 months.
roll.gif

You're killing me over here.
laugh.gif

I'll vote for Pau another time. It's not like we only get 1 vote per year on the allstar game. If anything Phil will probably select him as a allstarreserve again like last season.

Pau ain't gonna make it ya'll.......

Too many forwards this year, Pau gonna have a lot of 15 and 8's. He won't get in.

Suns getting tragically killed right now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Still early, but I like it so far. Hopefully we can hang another L on them on Sunday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Ryda421

yeah, walton sure is better when he drives to the basket and blows a clean lay-up, only pass up the ball. at least vlad man had the balls to shoot it. sure it may seem like walton is more adjustable to this style of offense, but that is because 1. he fits into this system (meaning players like him benefit of this system) and 2. that's phil's little puppy. but it's all good you know. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
laugh.gif

I'm convinced you have no idea what you're talking about after every reply you submit.

Vlad has the balls to shoot it right?

That was the reason why he got traded and then traded again ... now he's on the Warriors, you're right a team that likes to shoot it
roll.gif
sick.gif

actually i stopped liking cook after he disrespect phil. but seeing that you like walton, you probably really enjoyed the play of sean rooks or travis knight

Very strange, I guess the basketball fan in you totally forgot the events that lead up to both of these bums getting traded.

Your Vlad-Crush probably got in the way of Vladdy coming into practice with VANs on, while Phil was
smh.gif

This was pretty much when Vlad got benched and got DNPs (Sun Yue got more burn than him), a week or so later he got Cook'd (Brian) and got flipped to the Bobcats.

I don't want to argue with you because if my memory serves me right, you tried to bring up jumping ability with Vlad and Luke
roll.gif

Just for giggles when Vlad got traded:

$!+% you mitch $++*%%+!$$@! what kind of #!#!#@+ trade was this ??? SMMFH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
laugh.gif

88540215.jpg

smokin.gif

Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving
pimp.gif

yeah, because wearing vans to practice is the same as throwing a towel @ your coach right ?
laugh.gif
bum ? I'm pretty sure you were not sayingthat when he was hitting those 3's right ? but that's besides the point because it is obvious that your defensive obsession of walton is impregnable.you act as if he pays your bills or is your sugar daddy. the thing is my whole argument is from a players standpoint NOT a team standpoint.

oh, and thanks for grave digging, shows how much of a lowlife you are, but I'm pretty you'll see it as doing your HW.
laugh.gif

the thing is my whole argument is from a players standpoint NOT a team standpoint.
roll.gif
You remind me of the Nets, you stay losing.

Go away, you make no sense.

The Radmonovic topic is still alive?

Dude can't play a lick of defense, he makes Brian Cook look like a stud defender.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

the thing is my whole argument is from a players standpoint NOT a team standpoint.
roll.gif
You remind me of the Nets, you stay losing.

Go away, you make no sense.

saying that my arguement is from a players standpoint and NOT a team standpoint does not make sense ?
laugh.gif
ok

you remind me of london keys, straight sucking away @ a mans pride, in order for you to get some attention.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The Radmonovic topic is still alive?

Dude can't play a lick of defense, he makes Brian Cook look like a stud defender.
roll.gif
roll.gif
i guess when were on a winning streak we just talk about stupid stuff that keepsus entertained ...btw
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Vladimir Radmanovic
8-13, 20 Pts
8 Rebs, 6 Assists [/td] [/tr][/table]
nerd.gif
probably hes best gameever.

Los Angeles Lakers: With a league high payroll of $91 million, the Lakers are looking again to shed salary off their bench, and GM Mitch Kupchak has told teams to take its pick of reserve players - except for Lamar Odom, of course - to relieve the team of some salary.

That idea worked out last season, when losing the salary of Vladimir Radmanovic to Charlotte unearthed the valuable Shannon Brown for the Lakers.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...B?slug=aw-tradebuzz120309&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

IMO, someone always needs a shooter - meaning Sasha could be on a block + Ammo (expiring) or JFarm.

Only players on the block

Ammo
Sasha
Puke
Farmar
Mbenga

Powell and Shannon are producers whenever given time.. they are straight

Nobody is taking our trash for nothing. Why would any team want to help us? Sasha and Farmar are the only 2 guys we have that I could see an argument forgetting becasue they are still young, and can play at least a little, but teams would want to ADD to our payroll by taking them, not trade away low $$$ guysfor them. Come on.

^^well i thought the same til memphis took our biggest trash and got a very very good forward in return..anything can happen now...is there some way we canpick up mike miller
nerd.gif

^ Nah, dude... you can't look at that Pau for Kwame trade and use that as a standard.
laugh.gif
That was Jerry West being loyal; nothing more, nothing less.
smokin.gif

And to whoever said Mike Miller, I'd like to see him in the purple and gold, sure.

And I'd say we have to keep Shannon Brown, also; Lamar Odom and Shannon Brown. I know Mitch said 'the whole bench except for Lamar', but I hope hewould only take a REALLY, REALLY good deal for Shannon Brown. Kid's a stud. I wouldn't call him 'untouchable' in trade talks, like he has Lamarlisted as, but I hope he has him listed under 'It better be a DAMN good trade for us.'

Someday, people will look back and say that Memphis made a helluva a deal. I wish people would realize that.

Pau as a #1 was NEVER going to do anything for Memphis. Ever. Woulda never happened. Unless we traded Kobe and Odom and Bynum to Memphis, then maybe, butother then that, no.

They got the younger Gasol, Crittenton (who they stupidly gave up on) and 3 first round picks just to stack their team with youth. Throw in 10 million insavings from letting go of Kwame a few months later, and they got picks, a solid young center, and money saved. Mix all that up with Rudy Gay who they had,and their own couple of early first rounders, and you have the makings of a new beginning and a bright future. (provided a smart GM was at the helm)

They keep Pau and every year they fight for the 8-9th best record in the west and never go anywhere or add any solid youth to their team.

I said ALL of this, the day of the deal. I continue to say it. Memphis did WAY better then most teams. They did better for Pau, then we did for Shaq. Thinkabout that.

Why do people still think Jerry had anything to do with the Gasol trade? He left the Grizzlies the summer before the trade happened (2007).

Back
Top Bottom