OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

^
He helped broker/iron out the deal though. And besides, it's funny to us, sort of inside joke.
laugh.gif

When Rambis trades us Al Jeff in a couple years, you'll know.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
He helped broker/iron out the deal though. And besides, it's funny to us, sort of inside joke.
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Kurt.

If any team is willing to take Sasha off the Lakers, I can swear to you, it will become a party in here, with KB8 being the gracious host.

I wouldn't be celebrating Sasha's departure unless I liked who we got in return.

I'm fine with Sasha's role and what he brings.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Kurt.

If any team is willing to take Sasha off the Lakers, I can swear to you, it will become a party in here, with KB8 being the gracious host.
such a waste of roster spot.. i cant wait for him to be gone.

lets trade sasha, farmar and puke for ronny and vladrad and get mike miller somehow in that deal
laugh.gif

in that case everyones happy...kb8 and the rest of us will rejoice sasha is gone...bright will be happy farmar is gone...vladrad will be back to the happinessof ryda...ska and i will throw a parade from here to wherever hes at right now
laugh.gif

Mike Miller is a bum. I have no clue why you guys think he's worth anything. He's had ONE good year in his whole career. Last 3 years he's beenwith Memphis, Minnesota, and Washington.........think about that for a second.

Mike is Sasha, but not as good.

Ok, Mike a little better then Sasha, but not much. And he's older, and makes 10 million next year. So Sasha still holds morevalue.

CP, there's always gonna be a team who's gonna take on our trash.

If there continues to be a Jordan at the top that was willing to take on Vlad's untradeable contract at that time, then I'm quite sure a team willvalue Sasha's "tenacity" and "sharp shooter" characteristic for their team.

You sweeten it with Ammo's expiring or the upside of Farmar and it can get the ball rolling.

With that said, Shannon Brown ain't gettin traded.

If the report is true, i'd like to see what Mitch pulls out of his hat this time.

IMO, someone always needs a shooter - meaning Sasha could be on a block + Ammo (expiring) or JFarm.
sasha ant had a jumper since playing boston in the finals

NOBODY WANTS THAT NON SHOOTING BUM

Mike Miller is the goods. Good shooter and underrated all around player. For some reason he doesn't like shooting anymore though
laugh.gif

CP1708:
I NaSmatic I:
Why do people still think Jerry had anything to do with the Gasol trade?
laugh.gif

Yep.
laugh.gif
CP1708:
wink.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jefferson for Mbenga + Sasha + Luke

Do it, Mitch!
laugh.gif

and also Morrsion is only making 5 million this year. nothing about that will make a team going running to get his contract for capspace

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

sasha ant had a jumper since playing boston in the finals

NOBODY WANTS THAT NON SHOOTING BUM
Now playing for the Chicago Bulls, #18 Sasha Vujacic!!!!!
happy.gif

More minutes for Sasha would = more production, much like playing in Phoenix when you were a scrub before. Sasha would get 15 a game in Phoenix. And I wouldmassacre everybody for it.

Well yeah, playing in an offensive minded/defense optional system is the perfect fit for... well, damn... anyone.
laugh.gif

He'd get 15 a game in PHX or DAL or G.S.... and I wouldn't bat an eyelash.

In a disciplined, champion system, he's a scrub. You say he'd get 15 a game in PHX; my rebuttal would be that he would still look like a scrub inBoston or Orlando (or any other well-balanced team, which I think is only BOS, ORL, and LAL... and I like ATL and DEN, too).

Actually, there you have it: I think on any of those teams... and especially BOS, ORL, and LAL... he's a scrub.

not even on a bad team sasha would avg 15 points... if you watch our 2nd unit play .. they dont even play the triangle. its just basically watching a pick upgame.
almost all the shots sasha takes are wide open and he misses most of them.

Agreed. Scrubs play well in Phoenix. I know. Been sayin for a long time. Scrubs get MVP's in Phoenix. Lame

But a lot of people struggle in LA with low minutes. Adam isnt exactly lighting it up either. We need at least one shooter on the bench. And ball handler ina pinch, and a pesky defender, all things he did for us last year during our injury run. Which we all know is coming. Versatile scrub.

More minutes for Sasha would = more production, much like playing in Phoenix when you were a scrub before. Sasha would get 15 a game in Phoenix. And I would massacre everybody for it.

that bum could play 40 minutes a night and still couldnt hit the ocean with a beach ball

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

More minutes for Sasha would = more production, much like playing in Phoenix when you were a scrub before. Sasha would get 15 a game in Phoenix. And I would massacre everybody for it.

that bum could play 40 minutes a night and still couldnt hit the ocean with a beach ball
He was straight $$$ 2 years ago when he played a career high in minutes. Why you think that was? Lemme guess, contract year. Well what'snext year for him then? A Contract year. So he still has some value, maybe just not right now.
laugh.gif

BTW, anyone notice Farmar looked better the last 4 games?
nerd.gif

geez fellas we are the defending world champs and currently have the best record and were talking about transactions...we are never satisfied and we are sospoiled
laugh.gif

"nothing less than a championship is a failure"

was it chick that said this?

Some stuff from ESPN's weekend dime:

Western Conference scout on Ron Artest's first month-plus with the Lakers:
"From what I've seen, Artest gives them a swagger. He puts his hands on guys he's guarding and he can make shots from the perimeter. He's in great shape. He plays multiple positions. And, believe it or not, has the respect of the officials. In one game I saw he really handled Kevin Durant, took him right out of the game.

"Now they probably would have the same record if they had [Trevor] Ariza instead of Artest. And Ariza's younger. But I like Artest for the Lakers in the short-term. It's hard to evaluate it after 20 games because you always wonder: Is he going to do something off the court? Is he going to get suspended? Will he be here in three years? But I kind of like where [Artest] said that he's the captain of the defense and Kobe's the captain of the offense. I respect the dude."

Western Conference scout on the best team he's seen:

"It's the Lakers, hands down. They're so physical across the board, all the way down to Derek Fisher and Shannon Brown. They're enormous. They're just big, strong, physical guys that can really get up into you and defend you. They're just big and strong and versatile and they can really do damage with their defense. The days of questioning [L.A.'s] toughness are over."

Link:

http://espn.go.com/nba/da.../weekend-dime-scouts-say

Don't really trust or think yahoo sports is very a credible source. So take this for what it's worth:
Los Angeles Lakers: With a league high payroll of $91 million, the Lakers are looking again to shed salary off their bench, and GM Mitch Kupchak has told teams to take its pick of reserve players - except for Lamar Odom, of course - to relieve the team of some salary.

That idea worked out last season, when losing the salary of Vladimir Radmanovic to Charlotte unearthed the valuable Shannon Brown for the Lakers.
Link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...;prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I saw a stat that said we were number one in the league in opponents fg% and 3pt %????? Our D seems to be much better then this time last year. Could belesser competition, or maybe havin Artest is helping smooth things out with Bynum and Gasol etc etc. I dunno.

We did look absolutely horrible in our 3 losses, could be as simple as effort each night. Either way, our D is better now then this time last season,that's good.

Back
Top Bottom