OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

^
I got like 6 injuries, calm down.
laugh.gif
I'm comin for ya'll. Gethealthy, take no prisoners.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
I got like 6 injuries, calm down.
laugh.gif
I'm comin for ya'll. Get healthy, take no prisoners.
pimp.gif

i know right sometimes when i look at my team all i see is red and someone injured every week
and BN accepted your trade.
pimp.gif

--Good winning streak Lakers. Lets keep it goin.
--I'm not a big Farmar fan but that block on Rafer.
eek.gif

--Is it just me or does it seem like the Lakers arent playing with alot of "passion" and seem to be on cruise control.
--Considering the recent opposition, I'm not surprised. Been winning by double digits lately.

I see you badboy, them 2 will help you out in some categories.

Tryna make this league competetive
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all dudes gonna make some moves!

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Is it just me or does it seem like the Lakers arent playing with alot of "passion" and seem to be on cruise control.
--Considering the recent opposition, I'm not surprised. Been winning by double digits lately.

It seems that way because they have been at home the majority of the early season.

I hope that cruise control doesn't break, because they have 2 more weeks of games at home before their first big road trip of the season.

Few pics from the game last night.

Tha Machine was goin extra hard in warm-ups
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Skip

G

Got a fist pound from Jack after this as he walked riiight in front of me
smokin.gif
, definitely a Laker moment i will never forget

laugh.gif

NBDL game AFTER the Laker game was over. Only put this up cause of the dude about to jam

pimp.gif

lakeshow > _____________

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Drizzyd: thanks a ton for the pics!! Very cool!!
co-sign...drizzyd i was at that game too!...although i sat on the 200s
laugh.gif
...did you sit right behind the nets bench?
eek.gif
...how the helldid you get those?
pimp.gif
...i'll post my pics too but yours def kickedmines
laugh.gif

If you guys wait maybe 1 day or on the day of the actual game, barrystickets always has reduced prices way below face value.

i guess i made it on fsn for the pregame...obviously my seats werent as good as driz but it was fun!...free tacos!...i also took a pic with clipper darrelldude was lurking around after the clips game...hes a cool dude

Alright....so we've hit that 7 game winning streak again....can we break through this time?

I'm pretty sure we haven't had a winning streak of more than 7 games for the past couple of seasons now...

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Alright....so we've hit that 7 game winning streak again....can we break through this time?

I'm pretty sure we haven't had a winning streak of more than 7 games for the past couple of seasons now...
im pretty sure weve had 10 when we first got pau...i think last year was 9 but im not sure though

Just put in my votes for the 2010 allstar game. Here's who I got:

West:

PF: Dirk
SF: Melo
C: Bynum
SG: Mamba
PG: CP3

East:

PF: CB4
SF: LBJ
C: D12
SG: DWhistle
PG: DRose

As much as I wanted to I just couldn't vote for Pau because of all the games he missed with his injury early this season.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Just put in my votes for the 2010 allstar game. Here's who I got:

West:

PF: Dirk
SF: Melo
C: Bynum
SG: Mamba
PG: CP3

East:

PF: CB4
SF: LBJ
C: D12
SG: DWhistle
PG: DRose

As much as I wanted to I just couldn't vote for Pau because of all the games he missed with his injury early this season.
he only missed 11 games?? by the time the all star game is played its going to be more than 42 games played already.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom