OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Ryda421

yeah, walton sure is better when he drives to the basket and blows a clean lay-up, only pass up the ball. at least vlad man had the balls to shoot it. sure it may seem like walton is more adjustable to this style of offense, but that is because 1. he fits into this system (meaning players like him benefit of this system) and 2. that's phil's little puppy. but it's all good you know. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
laugh.gif

I'm convinced you have no idea what you're talking about after every reply you submit.

Vlad has the balls to shoot it right?

That was the reason why he got traded and then traded again ... now he's on the Warriors, you're right a team that likes to shoot it
roll.gif
sick.gif

actually i stopped liking cook after he disrespect phil. but seeing that you like walton, you probably really enjoyed the play of sean rooks or travis knight

Very strange, I guess the basketball fan in you totally forgot the events that lead up to both of these bums getting traded.

Your Vlad-Crush probably got in the way of Vladdy coming into practice with VANs on, while Phil was
smh.gif

This was pretty much when Vlad got benched and got DNPs (Sun Yue got more burn than him), a week or so later he got Cook'd (Brian) and got flipped to theBobcats.

I don't want to argue with you because if my memory serves me right, you tried to bring up jumping ability with Vlad and Luke
roll.gif

Just for giggles when Vlad got traded:

$!+% you mitch $++*%%+!$$@! what kind of #!#!#@+ trade was this ??? SMMFH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
laugh.gif

88540215.jpg

smokin.gif

Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving
pimp.gif

yeah, walton sure is better when he drives to the basket and blows a clean lay-up, only pass up the ball. at least vlad man had the balls to shoot it. sure it may seem like walton is more adjustable to this style of offense, but that is because 1. he fits into this system (meaning players like him benefit of this system) and 2. that's phil's little puppy. but it's all good you know. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
laugh.gif

I'm convinced you have no idea what you're talking about after every reply you submit.

That was the reason why he got traded and then traded again ... now he's on the Warriors, you're right a team that likes to shoot it
roll.gif
sick.gif

actually i stopped liking cook after he disrespect phil. but seeing that you like walton, you probably really enjoyed the play of sean rooks or travis knight

Very strange, I guess the basketball fan in you totally forgot the events that lead up to both of these bums getting traded.

Your Vlad-Crush probably got in the way of Vladdy coming into practice with VANs on, while Phil was
smh.gif

This was pretty much when Vlad got benched and got DNPs (Sun Yue got more burn than him), a week or so later he got Cook'd (Brian) and got flipped to theBobcats.

I don't want to argue with you because if my memory serves me right, you tried to bring up jumping ability with Vlad and Luke
roll.gif

$!+% you mitch $++*%%+!$$@! what kind of #!#!#@+ trade was this ??? SMMFH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
laugh.gif

88540215.jpg

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

88540215.jpg

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

88540215.jpg

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

88540215.jpg

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

88540215.jpg

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

88540215.jpg

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

88540215.jpg

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

[h1]NT Lakers[/h1]

http://http://[table][tr][th=""]Rank[/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]W-L-T[/th] [th=""]Pct[/th] [th=""]GB[/th] [th=""]Last Week[/th] [th=""]Waiver[/th] [th=""]Moves[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Lakers Bench Mob[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]BEAST MODE[/td] [td]30-10-0[/td] [td].750[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]6-2-0[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Grab A Sneaker[/td] [td]22-18-0[/td] [td].550[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2-6-0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Team Pig Miller[/td] [td]18-22-0[/td] [td].450[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]4-4-0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Fast Break Threes[/td] [td]18-22-0[/td] [td].450[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]4-4-0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]caLiwestcoast1[/td] [td]17-23-0[/td] [td].425[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]6-2-0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]badboyf0life[/td] [td]9-31-0[/td] [td].225[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]2-6-0[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lakers Towel Boys[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]CP1708[/td] [td]27-11-2[/td] [td].700[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6-2-0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Bynum's Bionic Knee[/td] [td]21-18-1[/td] [td].538[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]4-4-0[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Team Rambis[/td] [td]20-19-1[/td] [td].513[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [td]4-4-0[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Crown Acquisitions[/td] [td]19-19-2[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2-6-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]LossPreventionCenter[/td] [td]18-22-0[/td] [td].450[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]6-2-0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Sasha's Headband[/td] [td]18-22-0[/td] [td].450[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]2-6-0[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][/table]

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]NT Lakers[/h1]

http://http://[table][tr][th=""]Rank[/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]W-L-T[/th] [th=""]Pct[/th] [th=""]GB[/th] [th=""]Last Week[/th] [th=""]Waiver[/th] [th=""]Moves[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Lakers Bench Mob[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]BEAST MODE[/td] [td]30-10-0[/td] [td].750[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]6-2-0[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Grab A Sneaker[/td] [td]22-18-0[/td] [td].550[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2-6-0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Team Pig Miller[/td] [td]18-22-0[/td] [td].450[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]4-4-0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Fast Break Threes[/td] [td]18-22-0[/td] [td].450[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]4-4-0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]caLiwestcoast1[/td] [td]17-23-0[/td] [td].425[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]6-2-0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]badboyf0life[/td] [td]9-31-0[/td] [td].225[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]2-6-0[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lakers Towel Boys[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]CP1708[/td] [td]27-11-2[/td] [td].700[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6-2-0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Bynum's Bionic Knee[/td] [td]21-18-1[/td] [td].538[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]4-4-0[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Team Rambis[/td] [td]20-19-1[/td] [td].513[/td] [td]9.5[/td] [td]4-4-0[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Crown Acquisitions[/td] [td]19-19-2[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2-6-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]LossPreventionCenter[/td] [td]18-22-0[/td] [td].450[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]6-2-0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Sasha's Headband[/td] [td]18-22-0[/td] [td].450[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]2-6-0[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][/table]

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]NT Lakers[/h1]

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]NT Lakers[/h1]

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]NT Lakers[/h1]

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]NT Lakers[/h1]

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]NT Lakers[/h1]

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]NT Lakers[/h1]

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]NT Lakers[/h1]

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]NT Lakers[/h1]

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]NT Lakers[/h1]

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom