OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

^
Kills me everytime when I see that video on Lakers TV at the Staples.
laugh.gif

Bring back Horry. More vets to secure the title and be a great key for the bench. He will except his role.

Bring back Horry. More vets to secure the title and be a great key for the bench. He will except his role.

i loved the practice last night fellas
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...everyones facebook status were all hating on the Lakers yadda yadda...warriorfans stay salty too!...they should really get mad at their ownership not us...business is business
pimp.gif

gonna be at the game tonight!!!!!...lets get it!
pimp.gif
...anybody going?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...everyones facebook status were all hating on the Lakers yadda yadda...warriorfans stay salty too!...they should really get mad at their ownership not us...business is business
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...anybody going?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...anybody going?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...anybody going?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...anybody going?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...anybody going?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...anybody going?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...anybody going?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...anybody going?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...anybody going?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...anybody going?

Back
Top Bottom