OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Stop with the panic button, some of you have "jbone-itis", don't throw in the towel or fan card yet.
laugh.gif

Lakers have a Big Red target on their backs, they just need to accept and play harder.

As soon as the Lakers learned Luke Walton would miss at least six weeks as a result of a pinched nerve in his back, they immediately began looking into bolstering the depth of their depleted front court.

Forward Tony Gaffney's agent said Tuesday that the Lakers called the previous day to inquire about possibly bringing their former camp invite back. Gaffney, the last player cut during training camp, is currently playing professionally in Israel.

"There's nothing imminent, but it's a possibility," agent Sam Porter said. "They're over the luxury tax obviously and they're trying to keep payroll down as much as possible. Maybe they try to go without adding a player, but they did like Tony a lot."

FB23 it's not really hitting the panic button - its just that we really, really realllyyy need to upgrade our bench.

I understand that we're gonna take plenty of Ls during the season and we are now the hunted, but the fashion in which we are losing is disgusting.

Get it done.. his play somehow reminds me of what Ariza used to do for us.. hustle plays, rebounds and a bit of scoring.. (from what i remember)

Originally Posted by bright nikes

As soon as the Lakers learned Luke Walton would miss at least six weeks as a result of a pinched nerve in his back, they immediately began looking into bolstering the depth of their depleted front court.

Forward Tony Gaffney's agent said Tuesday that the Lakers called the previous day to inquire about possibly bringing their former camp invite back. Gaffney, the last player cut during training camp, is currently playing professionally in Israel.

"There's nothing imminent, but it's a possibility," agent Sam Porter said. "They're over the luxury tax obviously and they're trying to keep payroll down as much as possible. Maybe they try to go without adding a player, but they did like Tony a lot."

FB23 it's not really hitting the panic button - its just that we really, really realllyyy need to upgrade our bench.

I understand that we're gonna take plenty of Ls during the season and we are now the hunted, but the fashion in which we are losing is disgusting.

Iverson
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Iverson
nerd.gif

From a page back ...

C'mon eyegiant FrenchBlue23 you're better than that.

AI
sick.gif

If only he'd accept his role on the bench / 6th man he'd have so many other opportunities in the league.

i understand the bickering about our team because the expectations are set so high, but do you guys realize our team has been hurt?

last year our spark off the bench was lamar odom and that rubbed off on the rest of our "benchmob". i'm not worried one bit.

once gasol makes a return our offense will flow so much better.

as for ron, the learning curve of this offense will take some time. it took ariza a full year until he was comfortable w/ the system.

BUT, i do give farmar and sasha up until before the trade deadline to step up. if not, i hope mitch has something up his sleeve. they have been soinconsistent.

roll.gif
anyone catch the pregame lakers live?

It was the regular Philosphy 101 and they were talking about Lakers always having trouble with pick n roll and quick little PGs, then billy mac asked Phil ifhe wish he had a small quick PG and they both paused ... and Phil said don't I have Farmar ... awkward pause ... don't I? ... pause .... yeah kinda wasthe response
laugh.gif

Also Phil and Mitch will be sitting down this week to see if they'll be adding anyone to the team but for now Ammo will get PT to patch things up.

Quote me, Farmar and Ammo will be shopped.

And even a possible return of Pau Gasol from a hamstring injury Thursday night won't deter Bryant from occupying the post.

"Noooooo, not at all," Bryant said.

"When you talk to Pau, ask him who won our one-on-one post game. I'll give you a hint: it wasn't him."

laugh.gif
This dude Kobe.

Come on Pau, how you gon get beat by a guard in the post?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Phil with the subtle digs at Pau. Tryna get his soft @#$ back on the court.
pimp.gif

C'mon eyegiant you're better than that.

AI
sick.gif

If only he'd accept his role on the bench / 6th man he'd have so many other opportunities in the league.

With that said, Lakers will trade Farmar + Ammo to help solidify the bench. Bets?

iverson if he wasnt so selfish and wanted a 6th man role
bright who would take farmar and morrison though?...i hope we can get a decent player again like how mitch got ariza for cook and mo...vlad for shannon andammo

Hey rumors are swirling about Monta Ellis being on the trading block...
eek.gif

Mitch get to work... Hint: we have a few players with expiring contracts.
theres no way were gonna get monta...how is he gonna fit with us?...im damn sure hes not gonna want to come off the bench

With that said, Lakers will trade Farmar + Ammo to help solidify the bench. Bets?

and what bench help are you going to get back for farmar and who ever the hell is ammo?

nobody wants big years useless 1 year deal that is not even worth much money

with fisher been old big ears ant going any where this year

Originally Posted by CP1708

And even a possible return of Pau Gasol from a hamstring injury Thursday night won't deter Bryant from occupying the post.

"Noooooo, not at all," Bryant said.

"When you talk to Pau, ask him who won our one-on-one post game. I'll give you a hint: it wasn't him."

laugh.gif
This dude Kobe.

Come on Pau, how you gon get beat by a guard in the post?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Kobe needs to get into a big man's camp in the offseason but if he's already beating Pau, then there's no need for camp.

i like the idea of AI. shannon brown is slowly turning into a bootleg AI anyway. pretty soon hes gonna be jacking up shots anytime he gets the chance.

Went to the Pistons game yesterday with the homie DARTH DNZY and his brother and girl.

First game watching live for him.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom