OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

^
So you're trolling then?
nerd.gif

Post something to get a reaction? C'mon man. You been here on this board for a while. You better than that.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
So you're trolling then?
nerd.gif

Post something to get a reaction? C'mon man. You been here on this board for a while. You better than that.

Sorry I caught you guys on a bad day.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
So you're trolling then?
nerd.gif

Sorry I caught you guys on a bad day.
laugh.gif
I don't know about everyone else but it's notthat serious, no worries.

Just remember we reserve the right to go into your season thread before the playoffs start
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

Suns on top the West.

Lakers: 15
Suns: 0
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man in here clownin after 10 games when he just happens to be forgetting that 4 days ago we took his team out behind the woodshed. Suns fans are awesome. I almost feel bad for pickin on them.

I said almost.
wink.gif

Pour some out for my homie Chester.
tired.gif

Ok Ska, now I'm starting to get a little angry, but we're still ok. Our next 11 games are in the state of California. 10 homes and a game at theWarriors. If anything, that lets us practice more, get Gasol ready with treatment and what not in the practice facility, etc etc etc. Not to mention, hearinLA fans killin them on the radio. Hopefully they get the message.

Good stuff with Trevor's ring last night.
pimp.gif
Great to see.

Too bad we played like women after that.

Getting time to push that panic button huh?

I see FRESH already did it for the 6ers.

Which one of you will do it for the Lakers?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Shannon Brown is entering the dunk contest?

nerd.gif

John Ireland had the best dunk idea... Dunk over all three of the KARDASHIAN sisters, while in mid air grab Bruce Jenners gold medals and finish the dunk...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now Kobe has some sort of groin issue.
eyes.gif

Gasol, Kobe, Odom and Walton of all people with nagging type injuries. Back to back long postseason runs adding to our issues?

Ima need D Fish to stop going 3 for 13. If you're gonna give up 33 points to the opposing point guard Fish, try not to do it on 3 of 13 shooting. kthxbye

Gasol with 5 workouts in a row with no pain. I think he'll be back here in a couple days.
pimp.gif

Hahaha my bad man I just said it cuz I knew Laker fans would say something like this in this situation.
well how would you feel if we posted this in your suns thread?
eyes.gif

zube42 wrote:
wink.gif
...next time think about it...how many times do you have tolearn that best records in the league doesnt mean championship
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

--I only bring out the "ring thing" during banter as a last resort. Only Raider fans have stickers on their car that says "got rings?". Atleast here in San Diego.
--Props to PHX though. They have the top spot through 1/8 of the season.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Getting time to push that panic button huh?

I see FRESH already did it for the 6ers.

Which one of you will do it for the Lakers?

laugh.gif

jbone will do the honors eventually again.

Remember his "I'm turning in my Laker fan card" thread last year??
roll.gif

And jdiddy, dude if you want it so bad with only 10 games into the season, here, claim the division already, and hang this at US Airways then....

51-15801-F.jpg

laugh.gif

Ben Wallace will get 20 rbds and if Kwame gets one offensive rebound next game, I'm going to throw a fit. It's all about effort (and fish doing abetter job on aaron brooks - you know same guy that also torched the Lakers G4?)

oh no!...Lakers lost again in november!!...oh no!!!...we need to fire phil and trade kobe!!!...theyre messing up mbengas chances at the MVP chances!!!!!

lakers looking badddddd.... they havent played one of the big 3 in the east. big 4 if u add atl... repeat is out of the question

I expect this team to FULLY turn around once The Big Spaniard returns. I just hope it doesn't affect Bynum's recent play.

i think they will be aight. still early and Pau aint there. They need to just get that hungier in them asap. I haven't watch a game in a week due tomoving. Is LO showing up?

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

lakers looking badddddd.... they havent played one of the big 3 in the east. big 4 if u add atl... repeat is out of the question
10 games into the season and that's the most genius analysis I've read to date. Somebody get this man a job at ESPN stat!

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Jdiddy931 wrote:

Hahaha my bad man I just said it cuz I knew Laker fans would say something like this in this situation.
well how would you feel if we posted this in your suns thread?
eyes.gif

zube42 wrote:

wink.gif
...next time think about it...how many times do you have to learn that best records in the league doesnt mean championship
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Calm down guys. I was just joking. I'm used to us having a nice season and no succession in the playoffs. I know this team isn't one of the greatest,but they will challenge you guys if they meet up against each other.

I'll call it right now, I don't care if this is too soon.. I really don't.
I believe the Suns are capable of beating any team in the WEST in a 7 game series except Lakers, and Portland. Do I think any team in West can knock out theSuns as well? Yes, I know that but I think they're good enough to take teams out too. Here's what I hope for... If Lakers somehow gets upset by a team in the playoffs, and the Suns don't have to go against Portland, I can seethem in the finals. I know they can't beat Boston or Orlando, so I'm not calling a ring. I just believe the way they're playing they can beatanybody.. except Lakers, Portland, Boston, and Orlando.

Can they beat Spurs? Yes. Dallas? Yes. Utah? Yes. Denver. Maybe.
Suns will struggle against the teams that play big men, and that's why I said they won't beat Lakers, and Portland.

Go ahead and hate me for this.. Maybe I'm talking out my butt but I wouldn't be suprised to see this team advance in the playoffs. I believe this isthe best Suns team they've had for a long time. And Amare is 85% right now. Channing Frye was a huge pick-up this offseason and I've stated so manytimes this offseason that they will surprise many, and so far they have. So you lakers fans can talk all you want, but I'm happy where my team is. I'msorry we weren't given a gasol or a ron artest. Am I jealous? Yes, but that's what happens when you have the best player on the planet on a team.(kobe)

Just let us enjoy what we have.. damn. You guys can shine in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom