OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

*wonders if CP has been hearing the early talk about how impressive Melo has looked*

Definitely looks different to me.

DIFF

ER

ENT

No? You don't see it?

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

After that 8-0 start I was pretty excited.

Guess I should temper my excitement next time
laugh.gif
I feel like I jinxed us in that thread when that 8-0 start happened...I guess because it was friday the 13th
eyes.gif

Different in regular season <<<<< Different in postseason.

Mo Williams looked different then normal last year too, until........

There's still a LOT Denver has to do to be in position to scare me. Namely get that homecourt. They don't make that third quarter run in LA, in thepostseason.

We've already proven we can handle them. Game 9 doesn't worry me. Sacremento used to beat us in the regular season too. Things worked out ok. Blazers used to always beat us in the regular season, things worked out ok.

We'll be ok.
wink.gif

Melo does not look different. He is consistently good but not consistently great yet.

The only way I would be worried about those frauds is if we don't have home court advantage.

Where the hell was this Lakers team Thursday night?
laugh.gif

I knew this was gonna happen..

that was a "must win" game for the nuggets and they did it - most of their games to start were on the road and they couldn't even beat the Buckslast game on the road. no worries.

CP1708:
Sacremento used to beat us in the regular season too. Things worked out ok. Blazers used to always beat us in the regular season, things worked out ok.

We'll be ok.
wink.gif

Funny you mention those two teams, two of the teams that people always bring up whenever they talk about conspiracies.

So because we fared well against two teams that were really stacked and we may have needed... *ahem*... assisatnce against them, we'll be fine againstteams with a lot of potential, like Denver?

Sure, I'll buy that for a dollar.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

While I totally see the angle with the extra help, they also had something in common. Mental dumbness. Sheed, Bonzi, Zach, etc etc etc. Sac had girls incharge of big shots, CWebb, Christie's wife, Bobby Jax, Peja. They pee'd down their legs more then a kindergarten class.
And now I'm worried about Kenyon and his screaming, Bird and his tatoos, JR and his ******edness? Come on. Those clowns don't scare me in the least. Melo is our only matchup worry. We're going to end up just throwing bodies at him. Artest, Kobe, Walton, Lamar, hell I'm all for sending Sasha outthere to scratch him and getting Melo mad. Whatever works.
laugh.gif

Again, postseason, you can have Kenyon, Nene or Bird, or you can have Bynum, Gasol and Odom. Who you takin? Then you have to decide whether you think Kobeand Artest are better then Melo and Billups. I guess in the end, that would leave JR Smith as the true wild card. But I'm good with him shooting 27footers in the playoffs, in LA. At home he makes them, but in our house, not so much.

We'll be fine.*

*I must admit, I am calm so far this year because of last year. Last year I was gripped over every little loss. This year, eh, we got that ring, they knowhow to do it, turn it on when needed, Phil likes screwin around with his rotations, I KNOW once the all star break hits, he will have them in line. Thenwe'll see what we have. So that is why I remain calm at this moment.

I watched this game up until right before halftime. We looked fairly decent. I guess After I stopped watching, everything went to $#%+
smh.gif
Ah well, every teamgets embarrassed a few times a season. Now if this happened when Pau was playin, I would be a lil worried

smh.gif
i feel asleep at halftime. good thing i did too, because i wouldve probably broken my tv by seeing the amount of points we lost by.
we'll be good though
pimp.gif

sbreezy in the dunk contest
pimp.gif

we'll be fine its november...let them have their little fun...they played their hearts out and i applaud the thuggets for that...if this happens in apriland the playoffs then i'll worry plus our #2 guy is still out...i just hope we can hold fort while pau is out

Breeze in the dunk contest should be
pimp.gif

thank god for that news...needed to get my mind off last nights travesty of a game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CP1708:
Sacremento used to beat us in the regular season too. Things worked out ok. Blazers used to always beat us in the regular season, things worked out ok.

We'll be ok.
wink.gif
Funny you mention those two teams, two of the teams that people always bring up whenever they talk about conspiracies.

So because we fared well against two teams that were really stacked and we may have needed... *ahem*... assisatnce against them, we'll be fine against teams with a lot of potential, like Denver?

Sure, I'll buy that for a dollar.
ohwell.gif

stop overreacting

the worst possible place to play on the 2nd day of a back to back is in denver
the lakers did not have gasol either
the nuggets are salty as hell and were more rested

this laker team has a history of getting blown out and still come through when it counts

right now you just have to keep in mind that we are the champions
pimp.gif

tired.gif
tough loss.

To me, Gasol is easily the most important player to this team, far and away. Kobe can take over when it's important, but everyonefunctions much better when Gasol is able to distribute and create scoring situations from the paint.

Hopefully he'll come back to us sometime in the coming week.

I didn't get to see the game, but %!! has happened to the Lakers the last couple games? Kobe shot 5-20 tonight
sick.gif
Pau needs to hurry and come back

Hahaha my bad man I just said it cuz I knew Laker fans would say something like this in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom