OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

And I would equate Shannon's jump to Byron Scott's. Both about 6-4 or so and people might forget Byron could get up there and finish.
smokin.gif

Ceballos was an ok jumper, but I think we got him when he was a little more ground oreinted.

toni braxton ft. trey songz - yesterday

with appearance from Shannon Brown and Ron artest
laugh.gif

thats what you recieve when you play for the Lakers

imINchucks5 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and you got Pau on CSI, Luke doing drama's, Sasha dating Sharapova, Lamar Kardashian, etc

that LA life
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

TH0MAS CR0WN wrote:
imINchucks5 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and you got Pau on CSI, Luke doing drama's, Sasha dating Sharapova, Lamar Kardashian, etc

that LA life
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

were hollywood and we get the job done
pimp.gif
...whos that blonde beezy withshannon?
devil.gif
...CP i think were ok though weve won before with guys doingstuff like this

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

pimp.gif
...whos that blonde beezy with shannon?
devil.gif
...CP i think were ok though weve won before with guys doing stuff like this
blonde Beezy looks like Brooke Hogan...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

And I would equate Shannon's jump to Byron Scott's. Both about 6-4 or so and people might forget Byron could get up there and finish.
smokin.gif

Ceballos was an ok jumper, but I think we got him when he was a little more ground oreinted.

i don't care if he's fat and works for the suns now, sign him to a 1 year deal and just keep him on the bench if he's done, i want to see mydude get a ring
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

pimp.gif
...whos that blonde beezy with shannon?
devil.gif
...CP i think were ok though weve won before with guys doing stuff like this
blonde Beezy looks like Brooke Hogan...
nerd.gif
first name that came to my mind. She looks a lil better than brooke though

Any word on Jerry Stackhouse? We should sign him to the veterans minimum to come off the bench. Push vujaBic, walton, and white mamba (morrison) further downthe bench.

kobe had and still has an above average vertical.

<-----check avy for proof

smh.gif
@ ska

few players in the NBA have had hops like Brown...and Byron Scott was not one of them either

Anyone find & cop the new issue of SLAM:

134la_0210jpg.jpg

pimp.gif

After I got done playing ball today. I checked my local Barnes & Noble, Borders, and a Alberstons and no luck in finding the new issue of SLAM.

Originally Posted by knightngale

smh.gif
@ ska

few players in the NBA have had hops like Brown...and Byron Scott was not one of them either
kobe can't leap like he could when he was frobe. he doesn't seem like he can jump for his dunks like he used to or do helicopter dunksanymore. plain fact that he aged and lost some of his hops, but dude's still beast.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by knightngale

smh.gif
@ ska

kobe can't leap like he could when he was frobe. he doesn't seem like he can jump for his dunks like he used to or do helicopter dunks anymore. plain fact that he aged and lost some of his hops, but dude's still beast.
Probably not but the dunk on my avatar is from 2008 and he had a few 360 dunks this past season.

In Ska's defense, some of ya'll making it sound like Kobe was jumping out the roof with hang time.

Hell naw, young and old Kobe. Kobe may have had some sick dunks and posters on dudes, but from an athletic standpoint, dude was not jumping out of the arena.

Back
Top Bottom