OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

^^
--Dennis, I'm 1-0 starting game threads and goin to Staples!
--I was still wondering where all our Pacific Division and Western Conference champioship banners are. Hahahaha

--We witnessed a milestone with that long Kobe 3 pointer though. 100 forty-point games. Sick with it.

sooo, anybody got a gif of kobe's layup from last night
nerd.gif

Oooooh, Pau's playing tonight?

smokin.gif

I would say 'Poor Bulls,' but that would be gloating on my part which would be a surefire loss for us.

So...

Hopefully both teams play hard.
happy.gif

Pobre toros.
frown.gif

I kinda like this guy Pau on our team.

How different did we look last night with just one guy back in the rotation?
eek.gif

Bynum twisted his ankle though.
sick.gif
I mean, damn kid.
laugh.gif

We don't play again til Sunday, so he should be fine, just sayin how this dude stays scarin me.

I'll save you the time Ska, regarding Bynum:

"This dude Bynum, can never stay away from injuries, people talk about the tandem of Pau and Bynum, but Andrew can never stay healthy enough for us to seeit for a whole season!"

"And they gave him that extension"
indifferent.gif

"Trade him while he still has value"

There, you are welcome Ska.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

lol at bynum .. he needs to work on that footwork whenever i see him get the ball, hes always rushed and just takes 10 steps to get in the paint.

It was just a minor tweak is all, I'm sure he's fine. But if you were wondering like I was why Pau was out there in the 4th and not Bynum, that iswhy.

Phil knows he can't push Drew too far.

He'll be fine ya'll. Put the razors down.

Bynum twisted his ankle? I hope he's okay.

I might be late with this...but Shannon Brown is in that Toni Braxton and Trey Songz music video...

Ol boy getting some shine
pimp.gif

too late CP ive already cut my wrist
frown.gif
laugh.gif
...and yes drew needs to freakin work on those movements and footwork...he looksso awkward out there
laugh.gif
but hes more effective with the lob passes pickand roll though...when he gets up on that post he seems not pass it 80 percent of the time
mad.gif

CP1708:
Bynum twisted his ankle

We don't play again til Sunday, so he should be fine, just sayin how this dude stays scarin me.
What?! I saw the game, front to back (first time I've been able to do that this season), but I don't remember anything like that.

This dude Bynum, can never stay away from injuries, people talk about the tandem of Pau and Bynum, but Andrew can never stay healthy enough for us to see itfor a whole season!

And they gave him that extension.
indifferent.gif

Trade him while he still has value.

I see you, FB23.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

DUDE, THANK YOU FOR THAT!

Got that STUPID rise.
smh.gif

And I'm happy about smacking the bottom of the backboard on a layup.
laugh.gif

When was the last time we had a leaper? EJ25/6?

Random, but there was a super hot hooters girl last night wearing a Magic Johnson jersey while all the other girls were wearing Chargers jerseys.

Having no picture fail.

Great win for the Lakers last night, and thank you all for the BDay greets!

I KNEW someone was going to mention Kobe, and I almost said 'Don't even mention Kobe,' but I thought one of my fans would be like 'See? Why yougotta be like that? Stop hatin' on the kid.' So I left him out of my reply... and sure he enough, he's in the very next reply right after mine.
laugh.gif

C'mon, man... Kobe was never leaping like dudes like James White and Shannon Brown and Josh Smith.

I am so not having this discussion with anyone.
laugh.gif

Yes, I know about this:

But that's more about #1- being able to dunk, #2- timing, #3- having the balls to try it when you're face to face with a 7-footer around the rim. Ifyou can't dunk, you can't do it. If you don't time it, you're not going to do it. If you're soft, you're not going to do it.

But that #1... just because you can dunk doesn't mean you're a riser.

Pau Gasol can dunk; Vince Carter got RISE.

Whatever. I'm hating in you all's opinion.

Fine. Before Kobe 'Dominique Josh Smith James White VC' Bryant, who was the last leaper we had?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I never accuse you of nothin Ska, no worries, but come on man, you forgettin a few things. First, we all know the story of when Kobe did the 360 vs Chicagoand MJ and Scottie were chillin on the bench and Mike looked over at him and asked "did we used to get up that high?"
laugh.gif

On top of that..........

KobeDunking.jpg

He didn't climb Dwight like a ladder, he jumped nuts first into dudes face. This is get up. Pure 100% uncut get up.

Kid can jump. Not Vince like, not Josh Smith like, but EJ was not even CLOSE to touching what Kobe did. EJ NEVER got up like this.

Back
Top Bottom