OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

The problem I see with the bigs is that we are going to Bynum way too much. He should not get all those touches. Gasol should be the main post up guy.

I still remember game 3 or 4 of the finals when Bynum put  up 12 shots or so  in the first quarter. He was doing the same ******ed moves and putting up weak stuff.
After the lakers went away from him Lamar and Gasol started playing better and more efficient.

Bynum needs to play more like Varejao/Hickson/Perkins. Those guys play hard defense and cut to the basket or get garbage points. They are not good 1 on 1 players and Bynum is not either.
This type of play would cut down on turnovers and make the lakers more efficient.

I don't really have a problem with Kobe taking a lot of shots unless they are all from the perimeter. He needs to slash and get to the line.

Fisher needs to be benched. Anything is better than him.

smfh no wonder pau has been playing like crap lately

O.C. Register: Pau Gasol is not every woman’s dream date, but Silvia (no apparent last name) finds the Lakers forward to her liking.

The Spanish cheerleader, referred in one Spanish newspaper as his “fiancee“, was seen with Gasol at the All-Star Game in Dallas and reportedly at the L.A. Sports Council awards, where he was named Sportsman of the Year. Her appearance at these functions is somewhat surprising considering how guarded Gasol is about his private life.

But then again, they are a cute couple.

silvia4.jpg

^
Damn Pau. 

Someone get me Kate Hudson asap.  We'll fix her up with Pau and he'll be gettin 20 and 20 the rest of the season. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

smfh no wonder pau has been playing like crap lately

O.C. Register: Pau Gasol is not every woman’s dream date, but Silvia (no apparent last name) finds the Lakers forward to her liking.

The Spanish cheerleader, referred in one Spanish newspaper as his “fiancee“, was seen with Gasol at the All-Star Game in Dallas and reportedly at the L.A. Sports Council awards, where he was named Sportsman of the Year. Her appearance at these functions is somewhat surprising considering how guarded Gasol is about his private life.

But then again, they are a cute couple.

silvia4.jpg

wow shes
devil.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Bynum needs to play more like Varejao/Hickson/Perkins. Those guys play hard defense and cut to the basket or get garbage points. They are not good 1 on 1 players and Bynum is not either.
indifferent.gif
Bynum has a MUCH better offensive skill set than those guys.

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Damn Pau. 

Someone get me Kate Hudson asap.  We'll fix her up with Pau and he'll be gettin 20 and 20 the rest of the season. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Pau got himself a lady finally, I was kinda questioning his "status"if you know what I mean, not that it matters.  
laugh.gif

LamarOwnsem:
knightngale:

indifferent.gif
Bynum has a MUCH better offensive skill set than those guys.
Bynum could be a good 1-on-1 player (like you're suggesting by mentioning that he has a better offensive skillset than those 3), but he lacks their intensity and desire (like knightngale is saying).

Yeah dude, Larry Hughes is buns.

laugh.gif

I remember when he was on the Cavs and I lived in a Cavs market, so I got FSNOhio. This dude hurt my heart the way he played defense, and he made some of the DUMBEST decisions with the ball.

The Cavs getting rid of him was ABSOLUTELY addition by subtraction.

im just so sick of the bench.....if they cant score.....and cant defend.....why not bring a vet in??

it doesnt help that sasha is out either...

Kobe is a gamer also:

30k98n4.jpg

oumhzo.jpg

Damn now we know the real why his game has been slipin lately
roll.gif

Playing NBA 2K10 instead of working on his game on the practice court instead
roll.gif

Who's going to the fan jam on the 20 & 21 ?

NT Laker fan summit
nerd.gif

I'm probably going to go.
FanJamLogo100.jpg

The Lakers Fan Jam is coming to the Los Angeles Convention Centerthis March 20th and March 21st. Lakers Fan Jam is a unique experiencefor the whole family to enjoy and test your basketball skills. Therewill be all kinds of basketball related games and special appearancesby Lakers players, Lakers legends, and the Laker Girls. Learn moreabout the elements at the Fan Jam below.
Lakers Fan Jam will run from 10am to 10pm on Saturday and 10am to6pm on Sunday. The Lakers play the Wizards at 6:30pm on Sunday, March21st.

Tickets go on sale February 5 at 10am Pacific time at the Staples Center Box Office or on Ticketmaster.com

Ticket prices are $15 for adults, $10 for children 12 & Under

Tickets are purchased with a set entry time so be sure to note theentry time when you place your order. Once you enter the event, you maystay as long as you like, but you will not be permitted to enter LakersFan Jam until your scheduled time. Your tickets are only valid for theentry date and time printed on your ticket. . Each time period issubject to availability and tickets for each entry date and time willbe sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

Purchase tickets to:
Lakers Fan Jam on March 20th
Lakers Fan Jam on March 21st

Link:

http://www.nba.com/lakers.../0910lakers_fan_jam.html

Back
Top Bottom