OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

How can some dudes go hard on Fisher?

After all that he has given to this team, he's not getting any younger, if Farmar actually took the torch by now from Fisher, people wouldn't be complaining.

i dont care what you guys say...fish is the man...i bet you guys are gonna be kissing his feet when he hits a big shot in the playoffs

I'm not asking for a top flight point guard, just a steady point guard that can shoot the 3. Other than Fish, the guards probably aren't much worse defensively than they were in the past couple of years. Again, if the Lakers had '07-08's Fisher, Farmar, and Vujacic (averaged 3P% above 40), they'd be steam rolling teams.

This year's guards just aren't shooting the 3 ball as well as they need to be. They're obviously winning just fine, but I'd love for the Lakers to be able to improve in that department.

Eh, either way, this year feels a lot like last year, a bunch of Laker fans mad all the time, trade everybody, we suck, can't do this, can't do that, *looks up record*.....*sees us right next to best record in the league, 30 something games above .500 with 30 or so to go*  *laughs and shakes head like this* 
laugh.gif
smh.gif

We gon be alright.  Once the first round gets here and the Lakers start to play a little better, and Phil does a little more in terms of sub patterns and motivations and what not, we'll all be on board.  We just all want that June rush, just need to be patient is all. 

Worst 42-14 team in the league....

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by NobleKane

brian cook was waived today
laugh.gif
dont do it mitch
laugh.gif
My all-time least favorite Laker. Never had any hustle and heart when he got in the game.

agree!
+ Mo Evans and Chucky Atkins
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by NobleKane

brian cook was waived today
laugh.gif
dont do it mitch
laugh.gif
My all-time least favorite Laker. Never had any hustle and heart when he got in the game.

agree!
+ Mo Evans and Chucky Atkins
sick.gif

how can you not like mo evans? dude hustled and shot open 3s...you trippin' son

My all time most hated former Laker is Smush Parker
sick.gif

Dude was pure TRASH and I still can't believe he was the Lakers starting PG for 2 plus seasons.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

My all time most hated former Laker is Smush Parker
sick.gif

Dude was pure TRASH and I still can't believe he was the Lakers starting PG for 2 plus seasons.

I got to hating that ungrateful SOB, as soon as he questioned his playing time and lashed out at Coach Jackson.

As for Mo Evans, he was a cool role player to have on the team.  I liked him.

Mo Evans just did his job. I could never be too mad at him. Smush was a headcase though. Some of these streetball legends have the worst ego's.

yehh i love mo evans man...dude was definitely a fan favorite

as smashed parker pffft...didnt he say playing for us was overrated experience? and he trashed kobe
laugh.gif
...f that guy we put him on a radar
heres the vid

Smush is the bum of all bums, right next to Sasha
tongue.gif
. I can't believe guys like him, Chuky Atkins, and Brian Cook ever even wore purple and gold. They were a disgrace to the franchise. We've come a LONG way from those years, thank goodness.

Mo was alright, he wasn't very effective, but at least he hustled and I can respect that.

Anyway Kobe seems to have had a decent practice on Sat. and a private shoot around or something yesterday so hopefully he returns tomorrow. I would like to see how he integrates himself back in with the other guys playing better so he doesn't have to do everything. Plus, watching the games just haven't been the same even though we've been playing well.

I still can't believe & remember Mitch saying on draft night when they drafted Brian Cook "We view and feel Brian can be a Robert Horry type player for us in the triangle offense"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

To be fair to Smush, he HAD potential but his attitude and arrogance took a front seat to his game.

Same $$%% that plagued him leaving Fordham and going into the league (undrafted).

I liked Mo Evans and also liked Jumaine Jones.

Chucky Atkins was a baddie as well

Also don't forget that bum Laron Profit or whatever his name is. Dude was pure trash
laugh.gif
and look kinda like Kobe from the back. Oh here i found a picture
laronprofit1020_ip22zgkn.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Also don't forget that bum Laron Profit or whatever his name is. Dude was pure trash
laugh.gif

I'm about to reference this dude when I roast people
roll.gif

"Ol Laron Profit looking +#!"

laugh.gif
Kobe's long lost twin brother
laugh.gif

I remember that season he played for the Lakers Stu Lantz would always get him mixed up and confused with Kobe because they looked so much a like. Stu would even say so on the air during games.

So right now the Lakers are half a game back and are tied in the loss column with the Cavs right now.

As long as the Lakers finish with a better overall regular season record they should get home court advantage in through the entire playoffs including the Finals against the Cavs right ?

The Cavs 2-0 record against the Cavs only counts and goes into effect and the Cavs only get home court advantage during the Finals if both the Lakers and Cavs end up with the same regular season records right?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes that is correct, we just need to finish with a better record than Cleveland. If it's tied they get the HC advantage in a potential Final matchup.

And Kobe WILL play tomorrow vs Memphis via Sportscenter just now. He says the ankle is at 80-85% (which is kinda disturbing since he's been out 3 weeks) I'd rather him just come back as healthy as possible, but he's probably just tired of sitting.

Bryant ready to play after 18 days
Comment Email Print Share
By Dave McMenamin
ESPNLosAngeles.com
Archive

The 18-day layoff has paid off. Kobe Bryant will end his five-game absence because of a sprained left ankle and strained tendon in his left leg Tuesday in Memphis and play in his first game since Feb. 5.

"I'll be good to go," Bryant said after Lakers practice Monday.

The 14-year veteran said that strength still remains an issue in the ankle, but overall, "it's healthy."

"Where I'm at now, I feel confident about playing and while I play getting to 100 percent," Bryant said. "It's about probably 80-85 [percent] right now and the rest of the percentage is made up just through strength."

Los Angeles went 4-1 with Bryant out of the lineup. The loss came down to the final possession against Boston.

"He's not coming back in the same position he was at two, three weeks ago, but it's good to have him out there on the floor," Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. "I thought his movement was good."

Jackson and Bryant said the shooting guard's minutes will not be limited Tuesday despite the ongoing healing, but Wednesday's game in Dallas could be a challenge.

"There's always the ultimate test to see how it develops and how it holds the stress or the pressure of travel and playing in a back-to-back," Bryant said. "That's always a huge test. We'll just have to see how it does."

A dialed-back Bryant could benefit the Lakers considering what happened the last time Los Angeles played the Grizzlies when Bryant scored 44 points on 16-for-28 shooting and L.A. lost the game 95-93. Bryant picked apart the 6-foot-4 O.J. Mayo, and Jackson said Monday that Bryant likes to take advantage of smaller guards, but after that Grizzlies loss there were rumblings in the locker room about the Lakers post players not getting enough touches.

Bryant seemed intent on the Lakers keeping the chemistry they developed with him on the bench.

"I think now everybody is playing with a pretty good rhythm," Bryant said. "So the key is just to keep it going."

pimp.gif
 Sasha "Bum" Vujacic will miss the next 2 weeks

laugh.gif
had some hops though

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Explain how you find that laughable tho? Seems like a fair assessment to me
nerd.gif

because horry was a roll player who only came up with two memorable shots...fisher has done WAY MORE than that. PLUS he is a starter
indifferent.gif
but it doesn't bother me because you guys say things on impulse. one minute you are the least cynical next minute you are demanding trades and taking what they mean to the team with a grain of salt.
laugh.gif

EDIT:

kobe was as valuable if NOT more than shaq during that 3peat. i clearly remember that pacers game in the finals when shaq fouled out and KOBE came through in the clutch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You just lost me right there man. 
smh.gif
let me rephrase that, FOUR  memorable shots that mattered aka playoff time. you still lost ?

edit:

now that I think about it, he was pretty important, STILL he is now where near fish. but whatever, people can think what you want, at least I know when fish hits his next memorable shot, I will be watching and waiting for the HATE.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom