OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

i've been thinking the nuggets are going to the finals this year. i think they should let kobe rest for a while. they should just worry about making the playoffs and that's it. Need to sit kobe down until $++$ really matters cuz he may just have to carry his team again.

It is pathetic how a hobbled Kobe plays better than most of the team.

Lakers need a point guard that can play some defense and make the occasional jumper
nerd.gif

--Meh. Its February. Not April.
--Got plenty of time to get it back together.
--Bean should rest during the All-Star break and should put no more than 15-20 mins in the actual All-Star Game itself.

--Nuggets shot lights out. Billups and JR Smith shots were just wet. All night.
--Well, back to the Rose Garden for another loss tonight.

If the Lakers can win tonight maybe it could set them off for the rest of the year.

Haven't won in the Rose Garden since what '04? They win tonight it could ignite them.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

We got our a@# kicked in the 2nd half.

There's no damn excuse. Point blank.

this.
ohwell.gif

--Well, back to the Rose Garden for another loss tonight.
frown.gif

i feel like we just dont have our composure right now....were hoping its the all-star break or the playoffs already

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

I'm curious to see how the offense would run without Kobe in the lineup. Pau and Bynum could really dominate inside if they were #1 and #2.
roll.gif
roll.gif
just like they did today

these dudes are soft and lazy

everyone was getting abused by every nuggets player today

I know everyone is not even trying out there but Odom seemed to have the most mental breakdowns on defense

Sasha needs to be CUT. I think Phil made a a terrible move. No way can they offer him in a trade now. I would take that Chinese player we had last year over him
sick.gif
roll.gif
Any other players you want to complain about?

As I sat there watching 3 after 3 drop in from Billups, I was wondering how bad Ska was lighting me up in here, sayin I told you so about Billups. 
laugh.gif

in 2000 we won 67 games.  We killed the regular season, but then we fought and struggled our @#$%$ off in the postseason. 
The next year we were 48-26 towards the end of the year before we went on an 8-0 to close the season, and then rolled 15-1 in the playoffs.

Last year we won 65, and we won statement regular season game after statement regular season game.  Then we struggled like hell in the playoffs.
Now here we are all flushed and panicked again the year after a first title.
laugh.gif

YOU DON'T WIN CHIPS IN NOV, DEC, JAN, OR FEB. 

Come playoff time, Phil will have the team on track, they know how to win, they have done it before, they will remember what they have to do once the playoffs get here.  Stay patient people. 

I'm not happy, make no mistake, I wanted the team to go 82-0 and then 16-0 to join the 72 Dolphins as the only teams to go undefeated thru a season. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   Then the only team in my sig that I would need to go undefeated would be the Cubs. 

But it didn't happen.  Other teams want our blood. Who do the Lakers truly hate?  The Celtics are pretty much the only team I KNOW they hate. 
Come postseason, they will hate each team in front of them.  It's hard to get up for "big" games in February don'tcha think after winnin games in June?

Stay patient. 

wake up los lakers......if we don't get this win tonight, the rumblings around the league will grow even louder.

if fab one of five howard punks drew around, i'm going to be heated.

Bynum injured again?

I guess this is about time for him to get injured so it is not surprising. Dude needs to be traded before he pull an Oden career ending injury.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Bynum injured again?

I guess this is about time for him to get injured so it is not surprising. Dude needs to be traded before he pull an Oden career ending injury.
He's day-to-day... This happens to almost every player at some point every season...

Good win for the Lakers vs the Blazers...question for you guys
Do you think we would of won that game if we still had Ariza instead of Artest?

Anybody see Odom in the taco bell commercial with Barkley?
I was like how the hell did Odom get in a commercial during the super bowl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Good win for the Lakers vs the Blazers...question for you guys
Do you think we would of won that game if we still had Ariza instead of Artest?

Anybody see Odom in the taco bell commercial with Barkley?
I was like how the hell did Odom get in a commercial during the super bowl
laugh.gif

that happens when you marry a kardashian
laugh.gif

i still think we wouldve won regardless because our team just looked like they had chip on their shoulder

Back
Top Bottom