OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Our bench needs to seriously get it together.....if not by february a Vet might need to be brought in

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by CP1708

and you said Manu and Duncan were going to break down....
eyes.gif

someone should tell Phil he should rest Kobe...
Playing him mins like an 18 years old Kobe...
smh.gif

Also the LA bench is
sick.gif

Doo, I really truly honestly hope you aren't in here hyping up your team losing a 22 point lead down to 6 in the 4th quarter at home WITHOUT Pau and Kobe.

Ima pretend I didn't just see you in here.

In January, talkin about Manu and Tim holding up all year, when they have 6 months left to go.

Yeah.

I saw everything I needed last night. I watched Pop sprint down his sideline to get Tim and Manu and Tony in the game in the 4th to stave off our lineup ofJordan Farmar, Shannon Brown, Derek Fisher, and 2 bigs. The FIRST time we have EVER had Farmar, Brown AND Fish on the court at the same time unless it'swarmups or practice.

I then watched Pop immediately try to hussle those 3 guys off the court with a minute and half left to make it look like he didn't really need them outthere to put us away.
roll.gif

But yeah, you feel good right now. And it makes me feel sorry for you.

The Spurs are done man. You can act like you don't beleive it, but I know it, and you know it.

Come on CP
laugh.gif

I know you have been watching sports for a long time....so whats that old saying...
We took our foot off the pedal...Just a little bit
will what did you want Pop to do leave them in the game?
and....

indifferent.gif
at the Spurs being done....
It just so sad that you really believe that they are done....
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: also good game...
pimp.gif

Like I said man, go ahead and feel good about that win.

I would be super proud to beat you in LA without Duncan and Manu, in January. I'd be thrilled.

Cuz the regular season means so much to me.

I guess people just don't learn. They forget about past histories and what not. Reminder comin in June, set your calendar.
wink.gif

i bet if we beat the spurs without manu and duncan with back issues...doo would do the same thing CP is saying
laugh.gif
...he'd say ok props for beating an injured spurs team by 20 points...mainthing is no pau and kobe with back issues=no win especially in san antonio

indifferent.gif
@ doo putting up
pimp.gif
over this win...yes a win is a win but its not something to be proud ofespecially for a championship caliber team like the spurs...theyd prob tell you its nothing impressive being that kobe and pau are hurt

indifferent.gif
@ CP saying the spurs are done...if healthy this team is still athreat regardless they are a battle tested team and experienced...like ive said before...this team will be a threat just as long timmy is still in a spuruniform

I understand my opinion isn't popular that the Spurs are done, you all can see how it affects me, but I'm right. This Spurs team is not winninganything anytime soon.

Yes, they have Tim, Park, and Manu. And Pop, he might be more important then all of them. But that's it. THEY are battle tested, the rest of those guysare not. They can not beat LA. They couldn't for the ENTIRE decade, why could they now? They beat us one time, in 03 at the PEAK of Tim's time, Manuand Parker were fresh as hell, and they had Bowen and others that were battle tested and ready. Those days are over. Sorry that hurts feelings, but it'sthe truth.

Go watch the way New Englad just got done. At some point, it all ends. Someday, it will happen to us as well. The Spurs have been GREAT for 10 years, solidas hell, but it ends, it always does.

They are good, they will make the playoffs obviously, they might win a round, they will get crushed if they face us again. Crushed. I fear them not.

And as I am sure the word hate will get used on me, I like the way the Spurs have run their team the past decade. I liked the way the Pats were built up andrun the past decade. This ain't hate. It's common friggin sense. All good things come to an end. I really don't see why that's so hard forpeople to understand.
ohwell.gif

The only player on the Spurs that can hurt us is Tony Parker!
ohwell.gif

I agree with CP. Sorry Spurs-fans you are done!

Naw, I'm good, Doo and I go round and round all the time. He knows my stance, I know his. I got no hard feelins on anyone at all, was just re-iteratingis all.
smokin.gif

Naw, I'm good, Doo and I go round and round all the time. He knows my stance, I know his. I got no hard feelins on anyone at all, was just re-iterating is all.
smokin.gif
All good, all Gasol good. Speaking of which, I named my IM basketball team, "The Gasol Cal Squad"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ya'll remember a few years ago when the Raptors traded Vinsanity for a happy meal pretty much? I don't see any reason why they wouldn't trade Boshfor Bynum if they gave up VC a few years ago for nothing.

all i gotta say to CP and the rest of the Lakers fans next Thursday "lenox, im coming for you (mike tyson voice)"
laugh.gif
Believe this!

All that aside i do hope the Lakers can pull it together because the finals wouldn't be interesting without them.

SiccWittit33 wrote:
all i gotta say to CP and the rest of the Lakers fans next Thursday "lenox, im coming for you (mike tyson voice)"
laugh.gif
Believe this!

And then you'll disappear mid May, I know the drill already.

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

laugh.gif
Believe this!

All that aside i do hope the Lakers can pull it together because the finals wouldn't be interesting without them.
we'll still be on the cavs/Lakers thread
laugh.gif

--Dont matter if we had no Pau or Kobe. The Spurs balled us up. Plain and simple.
--Let Do Bee have his day. We'll get ours dont worry.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

kobe's shot
pimp.gif

2010 MVP imo.
I agree, and I'm not showing bias when I say that. The year he actually won it I thought it was CP3's year. But Kobe has beenEXTRA clutch this year.

And I really don't see Bynum being traded anytime soon.

I haven't checked the last couple of pages, but who else is happy with Luke back on the bench? The offense seems to run much more smoothly with him there,creating opportunities for everyone else and hustling.

Despite his contract, Luke is an extremely decent player.

Luke being healthy is def. appreciated. Hopefully with him healthy it will help our poor bench play.

--Luke being healthy is appreciated.
--Every Laker top to bottom (yes even Sasha) is an integral part to a well oiled machine of a championship team. No pun intended.

Should I still be panicking or are we all ok today?
nerd.gif

Can't wait to get rid of Bynum, he sucks.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And now in both the game thread and in here, we're all happy with Luke Walton again? Maybe Farmar should miss some time too so that people will love himwhen he gets back.
laugh.gif

This is our team ya'll. These same guys we @#$%^ and complain about after and before every single game, are all the same guys that got us to back to backfinals and won our last championship. Luke, Farmar, Sasha, Powell, Mbenga, Brown, Fish. All these dudes that get hated on us game after game, had the stonesto get it done last year, and damn near got it done the year before. And we all consider them as trash.
tired.gif

Pace yourselves everyone. We gon be alright. It ain't easy bein the worst 30-9 team in the NBA.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom