OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

C'mon Kobe we already know you're the toughest guy in the league, just sit out a few games before this long road trip and get completely healthy.

^^ if anything, he should get some rest towards the all star break

he needs more than that tho

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

C'mon Kobe we already know you're the toughest guy in the league, just sit out a few games before this long road trip and get completely healthy.
NO! my lakers are coming to dallas tomorrow and i have tickets... i want kobe to suit up so i could see him play! if you dont play, i better seeyou play on 2/24 when you come back here!

i would prefer that Kobe sit out for a couple of games, maybe dallas and the clippers so that he gets better

PJ will have the team peaking at the right time...just like last year.

People were counting us out after the Rockets series, but we just dialled up another gear against Denver.

It's a long season, and injuries are part of the game...i'm not that concerned about this rough stretch. All teams go through it.

We all know that the real season for us starts in late April and runs through June anyway. As long as we're all relatively healthy by then, we'll befine
pimp.gif

Damn, we're struggling
smh.gif

It's a long season, so we should worry about being healthy when playoff time comes around. Hopefully, we can get that game in Dallas tomorrow

Dang.. I thought Lakers were going to stay 1st seed all throughout the season.. This east coast trip coming up soon can be big. If Lakers keep their slump wecan maybe see Dallas sneaking up. The West just got a little more exciting
smile.gif
IF Lakersaint' first seed by end of season, they won't make it out the West. Whoever is 1st seed by end of season is going to the finals. Believe that

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Dang.. I thought Lakers were going to stay 1st seed all throughout the season.. This east coast trip coming up soon can be big. If Lakers keep their slump we can maybe see Dallas sneaking up. The West just got a little more exciting
smile.gif
IF Lakers aint' first seed by end of season, they won't make it out the West. Whoever is 1st seed by end of season is going to the finals. Believe that
Don't get your hopes up man. I usually go crazy and start finding ways to improve our team but honestly all the talent is there SB, Andrew iscoming full circle, Gasol once hes healthy , Odom is finally showing some consistency , Artest can go back to being a play maker once Gasol and Kobe arehealthy and Walton looked good after couple of minutes and will be great for the bench. Honestly all these injuries are helpful for now, Bynum can get hisconfidence up and the bench can get a a lot of playing time and get the rhythm going. All that matters is when playoffs come Kobe and Gasol are healthy andOdom shows up to play because come playoff time Fisher will be there and i know for sure Artest is gonna be fired up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Jdiddy931 wrote:

Whoever is 1st seed by end of season is going to the finals. Believe that
--O'rly?

Yes sir eee.. It's not easy to win games on the road, in the west. The west (1-11 seeds) are 157-61 at home. The west's away games with teams 1-11seeds have 85-95 record. Teams should fight for that number 1 seed. Only team that's proven to play on the road is Dallas and OKC..

Jdiddy931 wrote:

--O'rly?

Yes sir eee.. It's not easy to win games on the road, in the west. The west (1-11 seeds) are 157-61 at home. The west's away games with teams 1-11 seeds have 85-95 record. Teams should fight for that number 1 seed. Only team that's proven to play on the road is Dallas and OKC..
that is very true
people are underestimating the importance of home court advantage (refs)

Andrew Vagynum looked pretty good out there. Too bad dude is very inefficient when creating his own shots. Remember that game in the finals?
sick.gif

He is a volume shooter unless someone creates some garbage points for him.
His pick n roll defense is still atrocious as well as his blocking abilities for a guy that long.

Jordan Farmar should be sent to the NBDL already. Fisher
alien.gif

Artest tried to do something at last but he seems injured or something.

The defensive strategy still baffles me. They should either let Duncan go for 40 or let the scrubs beat you. They let the spurs do both.

At least the team showed some effort out at there at times and actually want to play for the Lakers instead of Spain
grin.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

i would prefer that Kobe sit out for a couple of games, maybe dallas and the clippers so that he gets better

agree!
He has to be smart about this.

Jdiddy931 wrote:

--O'rly?

Yes sir eee.. It's not easy to win games on the road, in the west. The west (1-11 seeds) are 157-61 at home. The west's away games with teams 1-11 seeds have 85-95 record. Teams should fight for that number 1 seed. Only team that's proven to play on the road is Dallas and OKC..
dude seriously, im the biggest fanof the lakers maintaining home court throughout BUT only for the fact of the finals against an orlando,boston,or cleveland... homecourt doesnt matter in the west. a healthy laker team will steam roll over any team in the west.

that 2 3 2 format in the finals is killer

dude if u can get bosh for bynum you do that like yesterday...... seriously you might aswell not play seasons for the next five years... why would the raptorsdo that???

--Im not worried about having homecourt for the West playoffs. But I know we're gonna need it if we make the Finals.

Dang.. I thought Lakers were going to stay 1st seed all throughout the season.. This east coast trip coming up soon can be big. If Lakers keep their slump we can maybe see Dallas sneaking up. The West just got a little more exciting
smile.gif
IF Lakers aint' first seed by end of season, they won't make it out the West. Whoever is 1st seed by end of season is going to the finals. Believe that
dang...i thought the suns were going to stay on top of the west throughout the season...oh wait that was fun while it lasted

if you didnt know its only january so why you talking about the finals?...oh wait youre a suns fan you mustve forgot that finals are played in june...BELIEEETHAT!

Sky is falling.again huh?
laugh.gif

22 year old Bynum sure did look overmatched vs Tim Duncan, one of the greatest to ever lace em up.

But lemme guess, that probably don't count right?
laugh.gif

Everyone can relax. What Laker season has gone on without injuries? Can't remember the last time we had a clean injury free year. Come March, thingswill be just fine.

That said, we are the worst 29-9 team in the NBA.

--As always, CP for FTW.
--Very true. Its better we go through this slump/injury bug in EARLY January as opposed to early March or April or worse yet May.
--Its just 2nd nature for fans of the purple and gold to press the panic button.

Originally Posted by CP1708

and you said Manu and Duncan were going to break down....
eyes.gif

someone should tell Phil he should rest Kobe...
Playing him mins like an 18 years old Kobe...
smh.gif

Also the LA bench is
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom