OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I dunno know if bynum for bosh will make us any better. Front court would still be soft.

Probably not but I would do it. We aren't getting enough out of Bynum and may even be limiting him.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I dunno know if bynum for bosh will make us any better. Front court would still be soft.

Probably not but I would do it. We aren't getting enough out of Bynum and may even be limiting him.
How does this even make ANY sense?

If the trade won't make us better, then what is the point in making that trade?

This is too much
roll.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

give me bosh over bynum please.

we are good now..but Bosh is a better player than bynum, bynum has no motivation when its game time

Bosh may be soft now, but look at him when he has good players around him (the olympics)...dude was playing great defensively and ended up starting over dwight i believe.

i think with kobe, artest, pau, odom..then u add in bosh, all of them is gonna play a lot harder

this

imagine the leagues reaction to this trade though
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe + Artest + Odom + Pau + Bosh =
sick.gif

I doubt this even comes close to fruition though, but it is nice to talk about

can the playoffs start already? games like these....
laugh.gif

If you use Twitter, you all should follow Kevin Ding, OC Register columnist and Lakers Beat reporter. He gives some good and unique insight, especially duringgames since he is up close and near the action.

ex from tonight :Kobe's T was for barking at refs from bench. Even afterward, he was still jawing atLakers coaches to justify himself further.[h3]KEVIN DING (KevinDing) on Twitter[/h3]

from last week AMMO...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

give me bosh over bynum please.

we are good now..but Bosh is a better player than bynum, bynum has no motivation when its game time

Bosh may be soft now, but look at him when he has good players around him (the olympics)...dude was playing great defensively and ended up starting over dwight i believe.

i think with kobe, artest, pau, odom..then u add in bosh, all of them is gonna play a lot harder

this

imagine the leagues reaction to this trade though
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe + Artest + Odom + Pau + Bosh =
sick.gif

I doubt this even comes close to fruition though, but it is nice to talk about

first thing that came to mind
would be
pimp.gif

^ cant really compare, i mean that was an epic series and 'rivalry' with all the trash talk. who do we trash talk with now?

and that was western conference finals.

ehh even when we played the celitcs in the finals i felt like our crowd coulda been more involved in the game.

My buddy and I were getting food and we checked the stats during the 1st qtr and were laughing that Bynum was putting up great numbers, I think when he was at12 & 5.

He heard about that Bosh trade rumor.
laugh.gif
Good wake me up for him tonight.

so now we know who Farmar was tryna jaw off at.

this is from Brandon Jennings twitter. BJ is that dude
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Farmer was like you better get off or else. I was like are u serious??? Dude is a groupie though lololol about 10 hours ago from mobile web

it's crazy when dudes get a ring, they so hard. (really the face) about 8 hours ago from mobile web@
@ LustIVLife he told the ref, you better get him off me or ill do it. so i'm like what!!! and he got mad cause i called him a groupie, lol about 7 hours ago from web in reply to LustIVLife
@ LustIVLife But I mean, he started talking, i'm like chill yo. you having the game of your life. like calm down. And that was it about 7 hours ago from web in reply to LustIVLife

--Shannon Brown and Bynum balled last night.
pimp.gif

--Odom didnt do much scoring but alot of dimes and about 17 boards?!
eek.gif

--Kobe was off and still a blowout game. And you cant say "Oh, it was the Bucks." The Bucks are a solid team. And should make the playoffs this year.

--Onto the Spurs. The marquee match up we always look forward to. I expect Kobe and Ron to show up not like last night.

--Why does it seem like we playing like maaad doo doo and we still on top of the west/league?
--I aint complaining I'll take it. If we were running on all cylinders we would have at least 3 less losses right now.

Horrible weekend for me.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

For any of you who don't pay attention, ALWAYS, and I do mean ALWAYS look at what the Blazers do at home the game AFTER they beat us. They usually lose. Why? The crowd goes silent again. This town gets up for us like nobody will ever know.
laugh.gif

Farmar was awesome last night, and so was Shannon, and I was dyin watchin Famar give it to Jennings. Dude was heated, in fact, ALL of the Lakers seem to be. I wanna know what the hell is Kobe doing getting MORE techs.
indifferent.gif
Friggin idiot.

As for his broken shot, Kobe has had the splint taken off his finger the last couple games, tryna get range of motion back in it, you can see it isn'tworking, so the splint is going back on for Tuesday's game. Hopefully that gets him back in decent form again, ever since the 3rd quarter against theClips, his shot been broke as hell.

When is Ron Artest coming back from his concussion? We sure could use him. That intensity he brings to each and every game, that hunger and passion he playswith in every single game, we really need him to bring that when he returns from his injuries......

I really feel that Bynum for Bosh would make us marginally better, if better at all.

I really feel like Bynum on another team would fade into a virtual unknown. Being a mediocre center and starting for the Lakers makes you far more known thanif you were a mediocre center on any other team.

And I feel like Bosh would just provide different frustrations, but the overall effect would be a positive one. He's a much more able scorer, but he'sallergic to defense. I would hope that Phil might be able to improve that, but I wouldn't bank on it...

... if I believed this rumor was going to actually happen, which I don't.

One more last thing, since everyone hates Bynum nowadays, somebody please post up a pic of a better 22 year old center in the NBA right now. I'm going togo talk baseball for a minute til that gets posted. BRB......

Originally Posted by CP1708

One more last thing, since everyone hates Bynum nowadays, somebody please post up a pic of a better 22 year old center in the NBA right now. I'm going to go talk baseball for a minute til that gets posted. BRB......

brook-lopez.jpg
easy...

Back
Top Bottom