OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

^whered you hear that?

I think ireland reported it before the game yesterday, he said that pau had practiced the previous day and was pain free......joel and stu was sayin that hisstatus is "hopeful" for sunday

Pau's probably won't be back tonight.
ohwell.gif

Gasol ran on a treadmill Saturday but is not expected to play tonight against Milwaukee.

Jackson hinted that Gasol would be sidelined a total of about 10 days, which might put him back in play Tuesday at San Antonio or Wednesday at Dallas.
Link:

http://www.latimes.com/sp...010jan10,0,1585440.story

--We have some tough games comin up. @[email protected] still shouldnt rush back.
--The Spurs game is very winnable with or wih out Pau. The Mavs will be looking for payback after that whoopin last Sunday.

A Lakers source told me the team had its sights set high, as usual, and planned to target the possible acquisition of Chris Bosh when it got closer to the 3p.m. Feb. 18 trade deadline, and the Raptors might be more likely to move their Olympian/All-Star while still entitled to compensation. My source believes theLakers will offer Andrew Bynum for Bosh (if they haven't done so already) well before the deadline expires.

New York Post

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

A Lakers source told me the team had its sights set high, as usual, and planned to target the possible acquisition of Chris Bosh when it got closer to the 3 p.m. Feb. 18 trade deadline, and the Raptors might be more likely to move their Olympian/All-Star while still entitled to compensation. My source believes the Lakers will offer Andrew Bynum for Bosh (if they haven't done so already) well before the deadline expires.

New York Post
Was just about to come in here and post this.

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

A Lakers source told me the team had its sights set high, as usual, and planned to target the possible acquisition of Chris Bosh when it got closer to the 3 p.m. Feb. 18 trade deadline, and the Raptors might be more likely to move their Olympian/All-Star while still entitled to compensation. My source believes the Lakers will offer Andrew Bynum for Bosh (if they haven't done so already) well before the deadline expires.

New York Post

Do it mitch

I mean Bosh is soft but he is a legit scorer and rebounder, durable, and probably not as immature as Bynum. I call ducktales though.

zomg Chris Bosh!!!!!11

alrite for real tho, Bynum for Bosh? I think i'd do that in .33425 seconds
hopefully we could have him for a few more years after too.

But honestly this is just motivation for Bynum to step his *%$# up or get out
smile.gif

That deal would not fill a need for us. Bynum is a better shot-blocker and more dominate near the rim. We don't need another finesse big man. Defensively, they are worse on the interior with Gasol/Bosh. Offensively, it makes them more limited as Gasol/Bosh rely more on their midrange game. Bynumis still young and can still figure out how to be dominate night in night out. What the Lakers need is a PG.

you are kinda right, Bosh and Gasol are very similar but Bosh is a much better rebounder than Bynum is.
Plus if the Lakers DONT think hes gunna turn into a good player, this is a chance to get rid of his contract now

I believe this rumor was written by Peter Vecesy, so gotta take what he writes with a grain of salt.

My thoughts on the trade? Bosh isn't what this team needs.

Bosh is more of a finesse player, ala Pau Gasol, and his lack of ever playing with a "mean" streak has always been his knock.

I mean if the thought of this using Pau more on the block and Bosh more at the elbow sure, but defensively this wouldn't help. Having 2 of the softestbigman doesn't really appeal much to me. Doesn't make sense.

Our weaknesses lie with the PG and disclipine on the defensive end.

give me bosh over bynum please.

we are good now..but Bosh is a better player than bynum, bynum has no motivation when its game time

Bosh may be soft now, but look at him when he has good players around him (the olympics)...dude was playing great defensively and ended up starting over dwighti believe.

i think with kobe, artest, pau, odom..then u add in bosh, all of them is gonna play a lot harder

I say NO to getting Bosh too

We dont need another post scorer and getting him will weaken our interior defense imo

Bosh isn't an elite defender by any means but he has improved somewhat and at least will get dbl digit reb every game...something Bynum doesn't knowhow to do. Maybe being around a defensive mindset (Ron and Kobe) will make him want to play defense more. I mean we did get to the Finals without Bynum and winwith him giving us nothing so at the very least it would be an upgrade on the offensive end and boards, and along with all our other problems we can't seemto score unless it's Kobe or Pau when he's in there. And finally it'd get rid of that totally undeserved contract that Drew received.

the rumor is probably bull !$#% tho

but its good to talk about though.

I really think it would help us a lot if Gasol keeps getting injured like this...kobe doesnt seem to trust his teammates if theres no other offensive postpresence down there.

Peter vescey rumor?....that richard hatch lookin mofo running rumors again !.....anyways as much as I like to see this happen...it aint

Back
Top Bottom