OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

Likewise.
tumblr_inline_mjx96smaDP1qz4rgp.gif

^^^DJ really needs to learn how to box out, especially when he's going against guys who are just as big and athletic as him.

Congrats Clippers! Pacific Division Champs, nice to do it against the Lakers, feels good man!

I want that 3 seed just as bad as the next LAC fan. Hopefully we can win the majority if not all of these remaining games and carry that momentum into the playoffs. I'll be satisfied either way.

damn looking like grizzlies again, this is really beginning to be a good rivalry

We should win our next 5 games. And we have to beat memphis we might sneak in to the 3rd seed and play houston or GSW. I like the series but battling memphis the first round is not going to be good for us.

Serious question, Do the Clippers hang a pacific division champs banner next season or no.

I say hang that pac div champ banner up at Staples for the haters.
idc what anyone else has to say. :lol:

It has to go up... REGARDLESS of the achievement or feat, it's a feat nonetheless. Something this franchise hasn't experienced. I'm proud that this our first. Hopefully, first of more to come. There's a first time for everything, no reason to not display what our team fought hard for and earned.

That being said, Congrats to everyone in here man. It's a great feeling. 50+ win season, Division Champs while beating the Lakers AND contributing to keeping them out of the playoffs???? #FeelsGoodman

Gotta keep pushing and slide into that 3rd slot.

I read somewhere today that every other NBA team besides the Celtics and Lakers hang division title banners, which makes sense. If that's the case, I guess we shouldn't shy away from it just because we happen to share a building with the Lakers.

^I don't get why Lakers fans were so up in arms about it 
laugh.gif

*another reason why I hate the Lakers and their fans.... they're acting like they own the Staples Center or something, when its purpose (when it was first conceived) was for the Kings not Lakers/NBA/basketball

Last edited by a moderator:
^I don't get why Lakers fans were so up in arms about it 
laugh.gif

*another reason why I hate the Lakers and their fans.... they're acting like they own the Staples Center or something, when its purpose (when it was first conceived) was for the Kings not Lakers/NBA/basketball

Yeah, its weird. You would think, with all the success the Lakers have had, their fans wouldn't feel so threatened by the Clippers moving up in the world a little. But it really seems to bother them.

Yeah, its weird. You would think, with all the success the Lakers have had, their fans wouldn't feel so threatened by the Clippers moving up in the world a little. But it really seems to bother them.
There mad because they are not the top of the food chain right now. This is the first year we can say we are the premier team in LA. We have had success before but the Fakers were doing better bur not this year. Even Clippers/Lakers home games you see a lot of red now. Point being Jim aint no Jerry as we can see by this years debacle, Kobe is old, Dwight did not work out. Plus with the new CBA they cant just buy teams like they used to. Times are changing.

Back
Top Bottom