OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

There mad because they are not the top of the food chain right now. This is the first year we can say we are the premier team in LA. We have had success before but the Fakers were doing better bur not this year. Even Clippers/Lakers home games you see a lot of red now. Point being Jim aint no Jerry as we can see by this years debacle, Kobe is old, Dwight did not work out. Plus with the new CBA they cant just buy teams like they used to. Times are changing.

This is the only reason I see for Laker fans to absolutely hate the Clips right now is because we are a better team this season when before they were always the top dog. Even my friends hate the clips so much rooting for any team we play against as to before when the Clips were bottom dwellers they really didn't care. I'm just happy the franchise is finally going towards the right direction and I'm glad to be a part of it after all those losing seasons that we have endured.

Madelyn Burke ‏@MadelynBurke 57m
Greivis Vasquez (right ankle sprain) OUT for #Hornets tonight vs #Clippers.

That makes no Vasquez or Davis. If we don't win this one, I will really feel like punching someone.

Honestly, BG is so underwhelming now. He needs to go back to rookie Blake and hit the boards hard and hustle and stop trying to be something he's not. Some of that goes on the coaching staff for being so unimaginative with the offensive sets (he should be moving more w/o the ball) but he seems lazy to me now (he only goes all out when they is a fast break opportunity).

But, if it happens, I blame this on CP. He's been very average tonight.

Super clutch W last night in the Big Easy. Barnes/Bledsoe/Crawford were huge down the stretch.
Lets keep this going later on today in Memphis.
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Last edited:
A day late but just wanted to commend the bench last night to start the 4th on the road like that. GHill was huge at the start of the 4th

3rd seed still in play. My favorite team playing tonight is the Bucks. Do it Monta and B. Jennings!

Y'all still want the 3rd seed and get lit up from deep by HOU or GS and be in SA bracket? I think I prefer MEM, they are a lot easier to guard and their coach is on VDN's level.

Y'all still want the 3rd seed and get lit up from deep by HOU or GS and be in SA bracket? I think I prefer MEM, they are a lot easier to guard and their coach is on VDN's level.

I hear you, but a Memphis series would be another war like last year and I'd have concerns about us coming out of that series healthy. A series against GSW or Houston wouldn't be nearly as physical and I think we can and should beat both of those teams in a 7 game series.

I hear you, but a Memphis series would be another war like last year and I'd have concerns about us coming out of that series healthy. A series against GSW or Houston wouldn't be nearly as physical and I think we can and should beat both of those teams in a 7 game series.
7 games? I dont want to see any of those teams in a 7 game, all that shows is we CAN be potentially beat in the last meeting. I rather take Houston than GSW or Memphis though.

:D

I bet we could get them in 5 or 6 this yr.

Last edited:
It's been a great season and I couldn't have shared it with a better group of guys here on NT. It's been a long time coming but we can finally look toward making some noise in the playoffs. I have no doubt that these guys will do work and the combination of veterans and youth will shine.

After today we start our journey to ONE. 0-0 Let's get to 16.

this is going to be a crazy emotional game tonight. might be the last ever kings game so you know they will be pumped. but if the grizz lose to the jazz the clippers really dont need to play their starters unless denver loses which they wont. the last game these two teams played in sac was wild. clippers looking for revenge.

was going to go tonight with my brother because hes a clipper fan but laker game is on tonight lol

Back
Top Bottom