OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

17 In A Row!!! Perfect December!!!

Undefeated CLIPS!! :nthat:

I'm not even mad about tonight's loss. A game like this was bound to happen sooner or later and I'd rather it be against Denver than the Lakers or GSW. We just didn't have it tonight. Period. Nobody played well. We need to just move on and get ready to start a new streak tomorrow.

^took the words right out of my mouf.

lets start a new streak! :nthat:

Friday it's going to be war. Clippers need to deliver the knock out punch.

I'm more concerned with tomorrow's game vs dubs than vs that .500 team on Friday.

We owe them one! :evil:

Last edited:
As long as they beat the lakers friday its all good. I expect a war tho. Battle of la baby. D12 aint ready

Tonights game was disappointing, but we made history, and we still #1. Suck it up, move on. Friday is VERY important tho.

"The Clippers went 16-0 in December to join the 1995-96 San Antonio Spurs, which included coach Vinny Del Negro, and 1971-72 Lakers as the only teams to go undefeated in a month. "

:nthat:

Damn nothing was falling I hope this was the new years hangover cause the team looked horrible out there. We looked lost.

We need this W tonight!  More concerned about GSW than the Lakers since GSW is only 3.5 games back from the Clippers.

We need this W tonight!  More concerned about GSW than the Lakers since GSW is only 3.5 games back from the Clippers.

Yep and we have two games against the Dubs this week. Very important. If we win both, we're going to be in really good position to lock up the Pacific early. Starts tonight.

If I'm Clippers, I'm not worried about GSW, I'm worried about Lakers. Lakers as soft as they're WILL make the playoffs and WILL bring that experience, veteran play. GSW has ZERO playoff experince, and if they do make playoffs, they WILL get bounced in the first round. Lakers (unless they play Thunder or us) will make it to the second round.

GSW always play us tough. I think we'll split these 2 games with them.

I hope we don't split anything with GSW and beat down that below .500 team on Fri.

Last edited:
I really want this W tonite; for some reason I can't stand the Warriors. I think its because they never miss three's against us, Mark Jackson's hack-a-thon for damn near a whole game last year and they play us tough, home or road. Oh and that Anthony Morrow game a couple of years ago still pisses me off >:

Last edited:
If I'm Clippers, I'm not worried about GSW, I'm worried about Lakers. Lakers as soft as they're WILL make the playoffs and WILL bring that experience, veteran play. GSW has ZERO playoff experince, and if they do make playoffs, they WILL get bounced in the first round. Lakers (unless they play Thunder or us) will make it to the second round.
Wrong.

Our second weapon, Andris Biedrins.

Good game tonight, ya'll are having a phenomenal season. Kudos to the real faithful Clip fans :pimp:!

Anyone wanna go to the Knicks-Clippers game in March? :nerd:

StubHub has baseline tickets for $159 but sold in a group of 4.

Back
Top Bottom