OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

Yeah, that game last night was concerning. The effort seemed to be there, but the execution was terrible on both ends. Credit to the Warriors-they're a very good team for sure.

And I don't know what's up with Blake; he's just looked out of it for the last couple games. He better snap out of it or we're going to continue to have problems.

It's not time to panic guys. We will bounce back starting Friday. Now that they are fully aware the GSW are a real threat we will adjust and win the next meeting Saturday. This Friday's game against the Lakers nth really concern me, it's the execution and rebounding and energy. But being that itvis the Lakers I know the energy will be there most definitely. Saturday the energy will be just as energetic I believe due to that fact that knowing if we lose Sat, GSW wins the season series and we can't allow that to happen.

I just wanna see Blake be more aggressive and faster when he attacks, he is still hesitant a lot of times. Chris will have good games too. Inspect double double s both games. Hopefully tuffjuice is back also. The key to these games will be rebounding, execution, and energy which input last because the importance of these games especially sat vs GSW .

Im not gonna worry, I'll do that when we lose more than 5 straight.

Last edited:
IMO we match up way better vs the Lakers. We always struggle vs teams that can run n gun with us partly because we have never, for as long as i can remember, been able to run shooters off the 3pt shot :lol:

I think we win these next 2 games. Idk if we can really let GSW beat us 3 times and teice at home.

Hey it's not too bad, we've won 17 of our last 19 games :lol: :pimp:

I know all my fellow CLips fans will be watching this game today. In the scheme of things its not that important. But damn I want to shut my friends up who swore up and down the fakers were going to go undefeated after signing nash and howard. We better stomp out the lakers and show we were just tired our last two games.

Us winning this game has nothing to do with being 2-0 over the "other" LA team on the season. I just want us to get back on track and keep that crucial lead in the Pac Div and West Conf going plus GSW on Saturday! :evil:

Lets Go Clips!

Last edited:
I'm kind of mad we let it get that close, but it was worth it to have CP hit the dagger over Kobe.

Always happy for a win, especially over the Lakers, but that 4th quarter offense, or lack thereof, was embrassing. Literally no movement or sets ran at all. Is VDN coaching or just along for the ride? Not gonna win 16 in the playoffs, where ever game is tight, with CP3 savin' you Vinny...

Good W though, now they just need to give GS that work.

a few highlights from last night

CP3

Battle of L.A. Los Angeles Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers (January 4, 2013) staples center
Chris Paul finishes the game with 30 points, 13 assists, 6 rebounds and 2 steals. Clippers defeat the Lakers 107 to 102.
lob city, showtime, clipshow, video, cp3, cliff paul, crossover, mvp, nba

Blake

Blake Griffin finished the game with 24 points

Tonights game worries me, Clips dispersed so much energy last night against the Lakers, I hope they have ANY left for tonight against GSW. It's gonna be a tough 48mins.

winning-base.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom