OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

bbsP5.gif

27-8 :pimp:

We are killing it. Glad we came out aggressive. CP3 should be leading candidate for MVP. We have something special going on. This is being done without Billups and Grant.

Came out aggressive, props. Ya'll definitely wanted to make a statement against us after Wednesday.

Looking forward to the next meeting on MLK day.

Always happy for a win, especially over the Lakers, but that 4th quarter offense, or lack thereof, was embrassing. Literally no movement or sets ran at all. Is VDN coaching or just along for the ride? Not gonna win 16 in the playoffs, where ever game is tight, with CP3 savin' you Vinny...
Good W though, now they just need to give GS that work.

"Doggie style on tha hamper" :pimp:

Mark Jackson was salty as hell tho. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't get to see the game last night, but caught the highlights. What a game! If fact, great weekend for our squad. I really felt CP3 had to come out aggressive and looking to score in this one and it sounds like he did exactly that. Curry is the guy that makes the Warriors go, so if CP prevails in that match-up, I'll always like our chances against the Warriors. That's what happened last night.

Here's some good news from yesterday --

Eric Patten ‏@EricPatten
Grant Hill practiced with the #Clippers today.

He's going to be a game-time decision for the Dallas game tomorrow, but I'm betting he plays. Can't wait to see him out there.

So many franchise records broken since CP3 came to town :lol:

Literally changed the way everybody looks at the franchise.

Not a great performance tonight, but I'll take the W. Credit to the Mavs for making it tough. Hopefully, we won't come out looking so rusty on Saturday against the Magic.

Was at the game and it was definitely a closer game than I would've liked.

I really wanted to get a foam Cliff Paul head.
Got a Clippers lanyard from those fan patrol giveaways! (first thing I got from that)
Dude in front of me was low key Dallas fan and check talking crap under his breath.

Jamal looked a nothing like his old self but I forgave that cause of the recent return. Was a little disappointed to not see G.Hill but probably wouldn't have gotten much time given the closeness of the game. I noticed E.Bled was out for a bit and didn't get many minutes, something happen to him?

Either way, a W is a W.

on to the next one...

chris paul, cliff paul, state farm, cp3, fans, fathead, cutouts, signs, posters los angeles clippers, dallas mavericks,
nba basketball, 2013, lob city, clips show, showtime, mvp, photos, pics, pictures

Record corrected in the thread title. And, as always, thanks for posting the pics YBD.

Game was too close. Got a W so thats good. Damn we are going to be dangerous come playoffs with G.Hill and Billups. So is Vinny getting an extension??

Blake Griffin & Chris Paul on Jimmy Kimmel Live (1/10/13)

los angeles clippers, L.A., lob city, clips, showtime, interview, late night, nba, basketball, lakers
1st place, 17, trinidad james all gold everything, cliff, cp3, MVP, show, got em, lamar odom, deandre jordan

Back
Top Bottom