OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

This team is doing it but we have a tough stretch coming up. Time to show the league we are the real deal.

This team is doing it but we have a tough stretch coming up. Time to show the league we are the real deal.

Werd. Going to be a tough January.

Last edited:
GState 3x :x

DEN 2x

MIN 2x

UTA 2x

LAL, MEM, BOS, OKC :smh:

Yeah next month is brutal AF.

Last edited:
Another great win against a quality western conference team. Let's win out this month. Do something special. Defense is awesome when we focus. This leads to turnovers, which equals fastbreaks, which equals easy baskets, and some of the best highlights u could ask for.

Still very early in the season. We got a rough January coming. If we win 75 percent of those games we can maybe run the table for tops in the west or at lest battle for being 2nd in the conference.

Way to go fellas..keep it up cuz I'm representing to the fullest. 14 in a row and counting!!!&

I remember that homer Mike Smith predicted we would start 22-6. Never in my life did I think it was possible :lol: :pimp:

Between the ugly sweaters, hustle players off the bench and in game dunk-a-thon this win was very solid and fun as a mofo to be a part of and I look forward to us winning out December. :pimp:

All I am worried about is next Friday.
Same here.

We need to get out and score early (fast breaks), transition points, but more importantly, REBOUND. Second chance points are just as important too. If our starters can get a lead, our bench CAN extend it.

Same here.
We need to get out and score early (fast breaks), transition points, but more importantly, REBOUND. Second chance points are just as important too. If our starters can get a lead, our bench CAN extend it.

I always get worried with these games. This is the game where it will be there best against our best. But if we dont have that killer instinct we are done. Lakers are going to come out and play. They know they lose they will be little brother this season. They win they can at least say hey we at least beat the clippers.

I always get worried with these games. This is the game where it will be there best against our best. But if we dont have that killer instinct we are done. Lakers are going to come out and play. They know they lose they will be little brother this season. They win they can at least say hey we at least beat the clippers.

Was very impressed with Matt Barnes last night. Also Odom looked very good and he even got to the basket with no problems.

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone lmao. Never in my 24 years in SoCal would I think Clipper fans would say this about the Lakers lmaoooo

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone lmao. Never in my 24 years in SoCal would I think Clipper fans would say this about the Lakers lmaoooo

Its an awesome feeling. Just to be able to be number one in the power rankings.

What does suck is that everyone is waiting for the other shoe to drop. It seems no matter how much we do we will never quiet the naysayers. Even on LA radio as the clippers hold the leagues best record they are saying cp3 will bolt to the Atlanta with D12. WTF?

Back
Top Bottom