OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

I don't see why he would cop such an expensive house like that, but you never know. It's not like he can't sell it

I don't see why he would cop such an expensive house like that, but you never know. It's not like he can't sell it
I'm no real estate agent, but its gotta be bad business / money to sell a house after 2 years you dropped 9.8 million on it? Look at Dwight, he didnt buy a house, he's staying in a condo in downtown LA.

I've heard whispers that CP3 isn't as enamored with the Clippers -- or playing with Blake -- as advertised, but since it has come from execs on other teams, I'm a little wary about how much credence to give it. They're still very thin on the front line, particularly when it comes to scoring in half-court sets. If they get to the conference finals, it would be a significant accomplishment.

Bucher spreading rumors...
http://www.csnbayarea.com/article/r...ranscript-121812?awid=7723913953581110325-766
He says he's "wary", but still to even through it out there..
:smh:

-J-
Ill believe it when CP3 sells his Bel Air mansion he copped in Jan.

Agreed. I thought about that when he bought the house. You don't BUY a house unless you plan on staying for a while. Renting is another story. Unless he just plans on keeping the fam in LA no matter where he goes.

Billy Crystal is guest hosting Sportcenter right now and had a phone interview LIVE with CP3. He straight up asked Chris if he's staying and son DODGED the question saying, "yeah, after the game Im staying", lol.

:x

Billy Crystal is guest hosting Sportcenter right now and had a phone interview LIVE with CP3. He straight up asked Chris if he's staying and son DODGED the question saying, "yeah, after the game Im staying", lol.

:smh:

Him and Dwight already making plans.

Meh, he's just trying to maintain his leverage. Its all negotiating tactics. I'm betting on him staying, but if he leaves, he leaves ... as long as he doesn't go to the Lakers. LOL.

Defense has been on point tonight. This is how you put away a struggling team. Everyone is looking good. Really like what I'm seeing from Odom now. Hitting jumpers, making plays - starting to look like the guy I hoped we'd gotten.

Team is looking good. Team is looking awesome. I still want another crack at the Thunder to see what we are made of.

As for CP3 leaving. He has nowhere to go. Honestly this team was built around him. He wont be able to go to any team and have a squad ready to compete. And at least only because I know things happen when your a clipper fan we have Bledsoe. So we are covered either way.

Even if CP3 did leave (I hope not), Bledsoe would be an obvious backup, BUT, what if we got a healthy Chauncy back, why not slide him over to his normal position, leave Eric as a back up and leave Willie the 2?

I'm just saying, I like Eric as a backup more than a starter, the energy he brings is what we need off the bench, not starting.

more Clippers pics here: http://www.nba.com/clippers/photos

Meh, he's just trying to maintain his leverage. Its all negotiating tactics. I'm betting on him staying, but if he leaves, he leaves ... as long as he doesn't go to the Lakers. LOL.

what leverage though?
Clips have his Bird Rights and are the only team that can offer him a max deal, that 5th year (I think?).
And if CP3 isn't worth a max deal, then who is?
And if the Clips don't offer him a max deal, then I'm done with this franchise.

-J-

^^^ Yep. Another W. Not one of the more impressive wins of the streak, but I'll take it. The good thing is though that we now play good enough D that it can pull us through to a win, even when the offense isn't looking so great. Good thing CP brought his 3 point shot tonight. That, and the D, was pretty much what kept the Kings from ever really getting close.

Finish the month strong...get this win and it may be the best xmas gift I could ask for. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom