OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

Am I the only one watching this game vs the Bucks? The chemistry is incredible. These guys are having tons of fun.

I hope Bledsoe is okay though. He went down pretty hard. Hasn't returned.

I believe Barnes is what we EXACTLY Needed. He is killing it. We have 2 guys that are battling for 6th man of the year. N8w that Lamar 7s losing and getting hack into form We can compete with any team in L. I would personally love for US to have a 15 game or more winning streak. Isn't a stretch if you ask me but that's just me being a HAPPY CLIPPERS FAN right now. Let's just keep playing one at a time.

I believe Barnes is what we EXACTLY Needed. He is killing it. We have 2 guys that are battling for 6th man of the year. N8w that Lamar 7s losing and getting hack into form We can compete with any team in L. I would personally love for US to have a 15 game or more winning streak. Isn't a stretch if you ask me but that's just me being a HAPPY CLIPPERS FAN right now. Let's just keep playing one at a time.

Agree with this. Streaks or nice, but we have to play from game to game.

Also, I have a lot going on with work/home, etc., so I may be a little slow updating the thread for a little while. Bare with me.

It's cool to break all these franchise records but at the same time it's kind of sad :lol:

We have a chance to sweep a 4-game roadtrip for the first time ever?
That's kind of pathetic if you think about it :lol:

Good time to be a Clipper fan right now tho :pimp:

at what point do you replace butler with barnes as the starter?

i don't think you do it. The same reason why Willie Green starts over Bledsoe/Crawford. Almost anyone on our bench can be a starter but it's their ability to come off the bench with no attitude and still get it done that makes them so valuable.

Commenting on the DeAndre playing the 4th, not sure which game you were referring too, but he definitely has been getting more playing time in the 4th compared to last year. A lot of games, VDN goes with a smaller lineup because the opposing team doesn't have a big and we're able to run.

i'm thinking of a way to get Bledsoe more minutes. easing butler out of the rotation can't hurt the team. after the 1st quarter he gives you little to nothing.

just an observation.

I think we just leave the starter and reserve rotations the way they are. If it aint broke why fix it?
It's not like Grant or Chauncey will be back anytime soon.

Lets go for 10! :pimp:

I wouldn't mind seeing him get back next month or early Feb. Not like we need him right right now. Still wishing both him and Bigshot a speedy recovery. :frown:

Last edited:
at what point do you replace butler with barnes as the starter?
You don't.

Barnes is doing good, but he's a streaky player, while Butler is more of a consistent player. I'm glad Barnes is playing well, he sure didn't play like this when he was with the Lakers, (thats because of Kobe), but our bench is is a threat. Just need Lamar to keep playing well or better.

I've heard whispers that CP3 isn't as enamored with the Clippers -- or playing with Blake -- as advertised, but since it has come from execs on other teams, I'm a little wary about how much credence to give it. They're still very thin on the front line, particularly when it comes to scoring in half-court sets. If they get to the conference finals, it would be a significant accomplishment.

Bucher spreading rumors...
http://www.csnbayarea.com/article/r...ranscript-121812?awid=7723913953581110325-766
He says he's "wary", but still to even through it out there..
:smh:

-J-

^^^ If Bucher is saying it, it probably is NOT true. I've found him to be the least accurate and credible of all the NBA "insiders" out there. I actually stopped following him on Twitter during the lock out because none of the information he gave ever amounted to anything. So, whatever to this latest BS he's spewing.

Question Clippers fans, What happened to Chauncy? I thought he was back? and any word on Grant Hill?

Good luck tomorrow tonight against the NO... As a Lakers fan I have nothing but love to the fellow LA team... Great season so far keep it up!

Question Clippers fans, What happened to Chauncy? I thought he was back? and any word on Grant Hill?

Good luck tomorrow tonight against the NO... As a Lakers fan I have nothing but love to the fellow LA team... Great season so far keep it up!

Thanks bro. Respect. Good luck to yall too.

Chauncey got tendinitis in his left foot 3rd game back so he'll be out probably another week or so.
Hill has bone bruises in his right knee. Rehabbing, no real timetable set for his return as of yet.

I've heard whispers that CP3 isn't as enamored with the Clippers -- or playing with Blake -- as advertised, but since it has come from execs on other teams, I'm a little wary about how much credence to give it. They're still very thin on the front line, particularly when it comes to scoring in half-court sets. If they get to the conference finals, it would be a significant accomplishment.

Bucher spreading rumors...
http://www.csnbayarea.com/article/r...ranscript-121812?awid=7723913953581110325-766
He says he's "wary", but still to even through it out there..
:smh:

-J-
Ill believe it when CP3 sells his Bel Air mansion he copped in Jan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom