OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I wouldn't mind something like this on EM.
nike-kobe-8-system-mvp-custom-639x336.jpg

How

They were something we have never seen before in the kobe line.

To me the most hyped up kobe shoe has to be the zk6 grinch. Solid colour yet everyone was losing their minds
First I want to say is that this is completely based on my opinion. I also understand I am probably a minority. The shoe is ok but everyone is making em out to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. They seem to me like a knockoff of the masterpiece. I know earlier in this thread we have had the debate on what knockoff means. Im not really trying to argue that point.

Good shoe but not nearly as great as made out to be.

I personally don't think that being overhyped and seeing something new in the line are mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
I've been wanting a pair of elite lows forever but I don't like any of the current flyknit colorways and I missed the restock. This is right up my alley if it's a mc option of some kind.

Didn't Kobe say in an interview they were dropping a Jordan inspired Kobe 9? Might be it maybe?

Last edited:
It will be on NikeID so it won't sell out as fast
I think it's naive to think that. Most of us thought the MC would be around for a while and look would happen to that. If this option is anything that will resell I expect it to be gone with a day or two. If it's white mc though it's gone within hours.

Not trying to attack you just how i am thinking.

I think it's naive to think that. Most of us thought the MC would be around for a while and look would happen to that. If this option is anything that will resell I expect it to be gone with a day or two. If it's white mc though it's gone within hours.

I feel you. I guess I have to define "fast". I meant that it won't sell out in a matter of seconds like most releases on NDC.

A day is more than enough time to get an order in imo. Especially if this is the third time they dropped this option and sold out in the past. People who want that option shouldn't push it and wait

I feel you. I guess I have to define "fast". I meant that it won't sell out in a matter of seconds like most releases on NDC.

A day is more than enough time to get an order in imo. Especially if this is the third time they dropped this option and sold out in the past. People who want that option shouldn't push it and wait

Oh ok. I thought you meant like it will sit like a normal id option.

Hopefully kobe passes Jordan on a 7:30pm (pac time) game, by the time the game is over it will be around 1am (Est)..so hopefully all ya East coast cats will be asleep when it drops, makes it a ezr cop for us West coast peeps!..lol

^yup! I'm guessing kobe might go for 40 tonight. He's definitely getting it by the spurs game but that game is on ESPN, unfortunately.

It will be on NikeID so it won't sell out as fast

If you got money and you are online at the right time then you have nothing to worry about :lol:

December 5th... do you think they are gonna say yes? it could be MC ( doubt it)
I just don't know why they would say. "Will not be." Instead of something more hopeful. If this is for a milestone/special reason, I think it has to be a new option. We'll see though.

Back
Top Bottom