OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
One day we'll all realize all of this stuff is made in the same factories, cheap stuff to expensive stuff. Companies sell on branding and branding alone. Budgets get dumped into the marketing department to see what company can trick the highest amount of the public. Your $245 Kobe being made right next to the $15 Starbury sold at Payless. Is what it is, simply look in your closet, your driveway, your fridge and it'll tell the story of what company outwitted you in the mental chess game of capitalistic consumerism. *end rant*

Finally Build in progress on my pair, hoping for as much purple as possible. In the event the pair comes with any manufacturing defects does anybody know whether Nike does special orders on "sold out" iD's for replacements?...
I feel this way every time I miss out on a Jordan Holiday release. ::Deep Sigh::

My second ID is on its way Woot. I really wish I got an all white version. Those things are looking mighty nice

Since my pair is talking awhile I checked with a rep last night on ndc chat and was told there was a flyknit shortage. Didn't even complain and he gave me codes for 15% off and free 2 day shipping. LOL

Last edited:
Since my pair is talking awhile I checked with a rep last night on ndc chat and was told there was a flyknit shortage. Didn't even complain and he gave me codes for 15% off and free 2 day shipping. LOL
What status was your order in when you contacted them?

So nobody else is ordering the blk or grey elite lows?
I placed an order for a grey ID a couple days ago, wish I would have pulled the trigger earlier but its all good, I've been thinking about a black ID as well, just a standard black/white one.

Found both of these pics in this thread, I can't decide whether I want to go with the translucent sole like in the first pic, or the regular white one.Does the translucent sole hold up well?

Found both of these pics in this thread, I can't decide whether I want to go with the translucent sole like in the first pic, or the regular white one.Does the translucent sole hold up well?
I went with the white sole, if you actually gonna wear them frequently its the best choice.  Easier to clean white soles than clear soles.  I like clear soles more but as soon as they get some dirt on them they go down hill quick IMO

Go with the solid.

I went with the white sole, if you actually gonna wear them frequently its the best choice.  Easier to clean white soles than clear soles.  I like clear soles more but as soon as they get some dirt on them they go down hill quick IMO
Thanks for the info, I'll probably try my hand at picking up the BHM, depending on how that goes I'll try to order those before they disappear from ID.

Chatted with a nike rep just a bit ago to check the status of my MM order cause the build emails were sent out of order and it wasnt letting me check the status on nike and found out that they're complete and waiting to be shipped :wink:

I haven't seen anyone put the purple mixed sole that kobe wore where u put regular purple an volt... Welp guess I'll see how my pair looks tomrrow

So nobody else is ordering the blk or grey elite lows?

I did black fk, ordered the 23rd and had build in progress for a few days, now its been back to in progress for like a week. Rep said they were doing finishing touches and should ship out soon but that was like 5 days ago

The transluscent sole on my 8s held up fine and never started to yellow. I used them for indoor ball though and nothing else. I had to send them back after they started to separate from the toe. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom