OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It wasn't a nikeid.  I posted on this forum because I thought it was relevant being that Nikeids are unique.  I ordered a Clarks MF Doom boot which is limited from a sneaker shop for over retail.  But given that clarks forums arent that big around here, and I'm an NTer, I decided to contact this way.

The company I ordered from does offer signature packages.  It was signed for by someone that doesn't live here.

You should contact the website then and talk to them on the phone, they might help you out. Its a tough situation, some companies might just ship out another pair while most play hard ball and will flie a claim and have UPS investigate, if you talk to UPS and they wont help you and just say it was delivered, they will most likely deny the claim made by the company. Some companies cant eat the loss of a product just to ship another at their cost.

The company I ordered from does offer signature packages.  It was signed for by someone that doesn't live here.
I've had a few packages lately that have been signed for at either my home or office not by people who I know. In those cases it was authorized or "signed for" by the mail carrier themselves and left either at my porch/office. Definitely check with the carrier though.

Alright I'm sure this question has been asked and answered a million times, but how do the elite IDs fit compared to the regular elite highs? Gonna go ahead and cop an ID before they take these bad boys down

Alright I'm sure this question has been asked and answered a million times, but how do the elite IDs fit compared to the regular elite highs? Gonna go ahead and cop an ID before they take these bad boys down
I feel like the elite highs had a little more room. I bought a pair of Masterpiece in size 10 that fit perfect but I wear 10.5 in elite low.

elite lows - half size up

elite highs- half size down

For me it's TTS on the elite high and half a size up on the lows
ya on the highs its not really consistent on sizing
roll.gif

I ordered from UPS and someone else signed for my package, no one that I know or lives at my address.  The address they have is correct, but no one has given me my package and they're claiming delivered.  Told me to contact the sender.  Anyone else have this stupid as hell problem?  

Mad pissed off right now.>:
I hate when they do that. :smh:

The quote says "Coming at XXX" So they would have to release them at least before the next game after the total is hit? With that tagline it should be automatica
Tts on both

I have a wide foot and this is the case for me

I got a 9.5 Elite Hi and it was a little narrow for sure. Size 10 on my 3 ID Elite Lows

It wasn't a nikeid.  I posted on this forum because I thought it was relevant being that Nikeids are unique.  I ordered a Clarks MF Doom boot which is limited from a sneaker shop for over retail.  But given that clarks forums arent that big around here, and I'm an NTer, I decided to contact this way.
MF Doom Clarks 
smokin.gif

the burden lies on the seller to resolve the issue, by default UPS doesnt require signature the buyer and/or seller has to request it. Ive had this happen the package was labeled as delivered and signed but the following day the driver showed up with the package. It pays to know the people who deliver your packages and to have good neighbors 

NikeIDs are no different than any other Nike product they use the same shipping service. Hopefully u get ur shoes 
Tts on both
this for me as well.

to play it safe there is an elite hi, low and em in almost every store to try on. 

Well I own some elite highs in sz 10 and they fit just a tiny bit big, so judging by yalls comments a 10 in the IDs should be about perfect... Thanks everybody for the info, much appreciated

My pair just got to Ontario from Anchorage. Idk how I feel about this considering... I live in the Bay Area. So that seems counter-productive. Maybe I'm just being impatient since the delivery is supposed to be tmrw

Got my tracking after I was told my order wouldn't be done until Feb in chat. So, I'd listen to what some have said about reps not knowing anything.

I got my tracking number today. I was one those that received the almost finish email on Christmas day.

Nike has two systems. One is their regular system and the other is their Nikeid system. I called about my order and the rep told me my order wasn't started. So I told her about the emails I've been getting and she confirmed that it was getting ready to be shipped. Said she looked into their other system. Seems they have syncing issues.

My order also shipped as well so I'm stoked. Hope I get a good mix of green and purple.

I'm speechless it literaly got from anchorage las nite to Lexington in like 7 hours had to be held for review released arrived n gainsville ga at 540 on on truck for delevey at 6:15 talk bout hall ***

Shocked I'm getting my pair today. They were stuck in China/Korea for a week, and came from Alaska in a day.

Finally got started email on one of my pairs. Ordered 3 hour after release.

Can't wait to get them after seeing everybody pics.

Back
Top Bottom