OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
got the email mine shipped! should get them by wed, pretty excited to see how they came out.

think there's any chance nike will restock the mamba moment or MC option before the 9 ID is done?

Last edited:
Yea I wish I would have gotten a 2 pairs also, But I'm also pleased with mine. I do wish my pair was more purple on the FK 

my pair has more Volt Green than blk or purple. It's pretty much safe to say all FK pairs are all Different, no pair are alike?

ID's came in, really dope in person, the colors are right 
happy.gif

yall think resale will go a little bit down on the mamba moment? 
They're probably at the lowest they're going to be right now. But it also depends on the color scheme created on the shoe. If it looks like the one Kobe wore, I think it'll go up for sure. But other than that it comes down to how well the options were executed and personal preference. Also, I think the market value for the shoe from now on will depend on how successful the Kobe X will be. I know the 8's have lost some value due to the 9's being such a hit. With that being said, I don't think we'll get another Kobe line like the 9. It was just too damn epic with the whole Prelude pack start and Kobe passing Jordan along with introducing 3 different models starting with the elite high's. The Kobe X doesn't look as promising.

Can someone help me out here with the brand called supreme? Got got a DM offer for my Mamba Moments and the dude wants to give me $200 & a supreme box logo white t-shirt. I told him ***** and he says the shirt's worth about $175. 

Do I really live in a world where a simple white t-shirt with the word supreme on it is selling at $175???? I would have guessed it was a usual five or ten dollar shirt you buy anywhere. I don't know anything about the brand other than guys camp overnight at there stores for releases & of course the foams from last year. Is there a reason this brand is selling for such outrageous prices? 

Can someone help me out here with the brand called supreme? Got got a DM offer for my Mamba Moments and the dude wants to give me $200 & a supreme box logo white t-shirt. I told him ***** and he says the shirt's worth about $175. 

Do I really live in a world where a simple white t-shirt with the word supreme on it is selling at $175???? I would have guessed it was a usual five or ten dollar shirt you buy anywhere. I don't know anything about the brand other than guys camp overnight at there stores for releases & of course the foams from last year. Is there a reason this brand is selling for such outrageous prices? 

:lol: yes and no

So I should just print the word supreme and put the jumpman logo next to it on a t-shirt and I'll become a billionaire right?

Back
Top Bottom