OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
HAHAHAHAH I forgot about the Kanye white tee, I mean that dude's name attached to anything fashion equals GOLD

kanye-smh-no.gif

I mean tag less Hanes shirts work just as well, but maybe I am basic and sometimes basic is not a bad thing...

I mean tag less Hanes shirts work just as well, but maybe I am basic and sometimes basic is not a bad thing...
Nothing wrong with that at all. I'm pretty sure that hoodie is the same quality that we get for free with a rebate at our local hardware store.

So I got my almost finished email 13 days ago and nothing since....
Finishing email on Christmas and nothing since but when I went on NDC this morning and checked status there it said shipped with a tracking number. Still no official email from Nike though

One day we'll all realize all of this stuff is made in the same factories, cheap stuff to expensive stuff. Companies sell on branding and branding alone. Budgets get dumped into the marketing department to see what company can trick the highest amount of the public. Your $245 Kobe being made right next to the $15 Starbury sold at Payless. Is what it is, simply look in your closet, your driveway, your fridge and it'll tell the story of what company outwitted you in the mental chess game of capitalistic consumerism. *end rant*

Finally Build in progress on my pair, hoping for as much purple as possible. In the event the pair comes with any manufacturing defects does anybody know whether Nike does special orders on "sold out" iD's for replacements?...

One day we'll all realize all of this stuff is made in the same factories, cheap stuff to expensive stuff. Companies sell on branding and branding alone. Budgets get dumped into the marketing department to see what company can trick the highest amount of the public. Your $245 Kobe being made right next to the $15 Starbury sold at Payless. Is what it is, simply look in your closet, your driveway, your fridge and it'll tell the story of what company outwitted you in the mental chess game of capitalistic consumerism. *end rant*

Finally Build in progress on my pair, hoping for as much purple as possible. In the event the pair comes with any manufacturing defects does anybody know whether Nike does special orders on "sold out" iD's for replacements?...
Your 245 Kobe or ours?

Last edited:
Do we have any idea of a date when the kobe 9 id's will stop being sold? Or will nike randomly take it away

since the X is starting next month, it now becomes crunch time to decide if i wanna finally make my black flyknit order

That's fine if they're made with starbury, there's more r/d put into the kobes which allows me to play basketball in them.

A diatribe on crass consumerism/conspicuous consumption, being conducted on a website devoted to a luxury hobby, given by someone who participates in said hobby. The irony.

Back
Top Bottom