OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Its crazy cause my color schemes got messed up while going thru a friends swoosh account... but a beggar can't be a chooser and I actually don't mind the end product... It was supposed to be university blue and navy blue where the royal blue is but ohh well... can't really complain for $147

yall complaining about ship date 
mean.gif
 if the shoes are finish WTH else you want? 
laugh.gif

whats the first word in ETA? ESTIMATED

yall need dictionary on what it means? 
laugh.gif
people are trippin man, really. No damns given about the word estimate, blowing Nike up with repetitive questions, wasting everyones time but thinking its owed to them because they are paying money for something, so F the word estimate. The amount of rudeness thats probably displayed to CS is probably at an all time high.

Stuff like this eventually makes a company like Nike say why do we even give people an estimate or even email updates? They would be smart to just stop providing that service. Its like the overseas places where we use to be able to cop releases. They said F the impatient punks who file claims because they haven't heard anything, and its only Monday after the initial release. Screwed us all.
it's all good b/c some of you got your pairs huh

but just a few weeks ago, the majority of this thread was complaining about the lack of communication, updates, and the sold out pairs arriving first.

If anything, Nike won't stop providing this service b/c people are complaining about shipping.  if that's the case, they should stop selling shoes all together with some of the complaints i've seen here.

FOH with that and just let us worry about getting our pairs.  

Last edited:

I talked to a rep today and was told my shoes are finished also.  Won't ship until next monday tho..  No dambs given and wasn't even offered a discount
mean.gif
A rep told me the same thing this evening when I asked why my shoes have not shipped. They have been done since 9/10.

I talked to a rep today and was told my shoes are finished also.  Won't ship until next monday tho..  No dambs given and wasn't even offered a discount
mean.gif
Nike just sent me an email saying they're shipping two pairs on 9/17 and shipping another two pairs on 9/18. They should at least give you a code for that bs.

i didn't even notice the beautiful shoes with those socks. Its like a hot chick with yellow teeth. Can't get over it.

Pics of grey swoosh/grey sole that came in last week. Black swoosh/white sole was from the 1st batch in July. Can't be any happier on how the toeboxes came out on both pairs.
You might have the best toeboxes in this thread. Beautiful..

Reactions: lyl
Back
Top Bottom