OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
people are trippin man, really. No damns given about the word estimate, blowing Nike up with repetitive questions, wasting everyones time but thinking its owed to them because they are paying money for something, so F the word estimate. The amount of rudeness thats probably displayed to CS is probably at an all time high.

Stuff like this eventually makes a company like Nike say why do we even give people an estimate or even email updates? They would be smart to just stop providing that service. Its like the overseas places where we use to be able to cop releases. They said F the impatient punks who file claims because they haven't heard anything, and its only Monday after the initial release. Screwed us all.

I have to agree with this.

We're in to sneakers. You don't have a bunch of other sneakers to wear?

it's all good b/c some of you got your pairs huh

but just a few weeks ago, the majority of this thread was complaining about the lack of communication, updates, and the sold out pairs arriving first.

If anything, Nike won't stop providing this service b/c people are complaining about shipping.  if that's the case, they should stop selling shoes all together with some of the complaints i've seen here.

FOH with that and just let us worry about getting our pairs.  

Naw, the majority of the thread wasn't complaining. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. The people not complaining weren't going to post.

I didn't really care when I got them, as long as they weren't canceled, because of the people who ordered late.

I finally picked up a pair of MCs on ebay for a decent price...black with metallic silver swoosh and grey soles. Still looking for another pair tho. Size 11.

I payed 350 shipped. Which is much lower than most asking prices form what Ive seen. It was an auction too so I think I payed what the shoe is actually worth and not some crazy BIN price.

Great deal. I would have no problem paying $350 for a pair. Crazy what they're asking on ebay.

I have to agree with this.

We're in to sneakers. You don't have a bunch of other sneakers to wear?
Naw, the majority of the thread wasn't complaining. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. The people not complaining weren't going to post.

I didn't really care when I got them, as long as they weren't canceled, because of the people who ordered late.
We are not really complaining about the shipping.  For those of us that are still waiting to receive out pairs, we are just providing any helpful info we can.  No one had anything to say about this a few weeks ago when the majority of the thread was still waiting to even hear an update.  Now that some have received their pairs, they feel the need to chime in and make remarks on others that are still waiting.

I agree with you on one of your points. As long as I'm not cancelled, I don't have a problem when they get here.

I also spoke to a Nike Rep, and he said that my order, which was suppose to arrive last week, will ship out tomorrow (9/17) or Thursday (9/18). He didn't give me a discount code for the delay though.

@trueloyaltyinc those are pretty dope! To bad the laces aren't faded like the uppers

KVN

My Ty inspired pair came in, but I went with a white swoosh instead of hot punch. Better pix when I get them tomorrow. Thanks to my plug
smokin.gif

Untitled by K-V-N, on Flickr
These are beautiful. Haven't seen many with a different colored tongue other than black and white. Props to you my friend.

From the kinda low quality pic lol, the red tongue/laces or team red looks nice with the MC for some reason. I think the white Swoosh was more the reason it looked good altogether. Didn't have that same feeling with the gold Swoosh that some did.

Last edited:
My order is scheduled for delivery on Thursday.

Original date was the 12th.

Can't wait to finally get them. I ordered two pairs in case I didn't like the colors on one.

I'm not trashing anyone's designs or opinions here, but I'm pretty disappointed with how the majority of the fades came out, or just their approach in general.

Back
Top Bottom