OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
just saw my status changed as well, got a tracking number
grin.gif
 says no info on package but I'm assuming they will go out within the next few days?

I ordered within the first hour when they dropped. ETA was 9/12 talked to a nike rep and they said it was delayed because of the lack of materials a couple weeks back. Then I got the delayed email last week but at the same time got a build and finishing touches emails also. Chatted with nike today and got 20% off due to the delays and lack of updates/ notifications on my order. New eta 9/22

spoke to a rep today. shoes are done. waiting to be packaged and shipped. looking forward to seeing them even though I won't be able to fit them.

I talked to a rep today and was told my shoes are finished also.  Won't ship until next monday tho..  No dambs given and wasn't even offered a discount
mean.gif
Damn, next order isn't going out until monday? 
sick.gif

My pair (9/16) better be within that Monday shipment. The closer the date gets the more excited I am to get mine.

My MC's shipped out from China on 9/15 with an ETA on 9/18? Can that be right?

Yeah I had Lebrons do the same thing. For some reason a shipment got marked UPS World Expedited which really sped up the shipping. Less than half a week

got my shipping email this morning.. good news because about a week ago i received an email saying they were delayed.. mine should be here thursday by the end of the day

Just go these in. They have the most amazin colors out of all 3 of my pairs.

and here is a family picture. I have different variations. White swoosh/grey sole, White sole/Grey swoosh, Metallic swoosh/grey sole.

I ordered within the first hour when they dropped. ETA was 9/12 talked to a nike rep and they said it was delayed because of the lack of materials a couple weeks back. Then I got the delayed email last week but at the same time got a build and finishing touches emails also. Chatted with nike today and got 20% off due to the delays and lack of updates/ notifications on my order. New eta 9/22

As of Saturday, my 09/12 pair wasn't even started. A little perturbed at this point.

Last edited:
yall complaining about ship date :smh: if the shoes are finish WTH else you want? :lol:

whats the first word in ETA? ESTIMATED

yall need dictionary on what it means? :lol:

yall complaining about ship date :smh: if the shoes are finish WTH else you want? :lol:

whats the first word in ETA? ESTIMATED

yall need dictionary on what it means? :lol:

people are trippin man, really. No damns given about the word estimate, blowing Nike up with repetitive questions, wasting everyones time but thinking its owed to them because they are paying money for something, so F the word estimate. The amount of rudeness thats probably displayed to CS is probably at an all time high.

Stuff like this eventually makes a company like Nike say why do we even give people an estimate or even email updates? They would be smart to just stop providing that service. Its like the overseas places where we use to be able to cop releases. They said F the impatient punks who file claims because they haven't heard anything, and its only Monday after the initial release. Screwed us all.

Back
Top Bottom