OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
wish someone was selling some color way that was really different… like the navy blue and red mc ones, if they re release thats what ill do

They look really nice though. Atleast from here they do :smile:. Complain to nike?

I still like them and will have no choice but to keep them if MC doesn't come back.
Not really tripping anymore, I was just disappointed that IDs aren't any better quality than other nike products.

I received 3 more this week. I have one more coming & I'm checking out of the shoe game for awhile. I forgot to take pictures of my white swoosh/grey sole pair, but you all know what they look like already haha. See the last picture to see my light blue pair updated with black laces

View media item 1180628
View media item 1180629
View media item 1180630

Of the pairs I have, here's my favorites in order:
1. Black swoosh/White sole
2. White swoosh/Grey sole
3. Light blue/MC
4. White swoosh/White sole
5. White midsole w/ black liner & black tongue (gold swoosh)
6. White midsole w/ white liner & white tongue (gold swoosh)

Last one to come... Glow swoosh/Grey sole

7 pairs :x

Try it via pp... I had a pair in cart a week after they sold out and placed order... Got build in progress last week and delivery date next week but doubt its delivered on time 

So my pair I order a week later are further along then the pair I ordered an 1 hour after the 2nd launch :rolleyes  

I was thinking about doing it...nothing to lose, worst case I just get a refund.

:lol:

Edit : Just tried and it says my time ran out. :frown:

Last edited:
Just love seeing these MC iDs in high quality pics. If I didn't have a pair i'd be salty. I'd definitely be on eBay watching different pairs.

Hi folks,

Warm regards from Indonesia.
Just in case you never heard about my country, we are quite famous for Bali beach, Komodo dragon, and exotic girls.
Anyway, this is my first NikeID ever. decided to choose the grey FK with GITD details and some splatters.
Since i haven't received it ( i ask my buddy in China to receive it and took a photo before sending it to me ) so i can't give you guys any detailed pics, but judging from the early photos, i think these are quite simple and fresh. shall i named it.... mint grey?

http://s266.photobucket.com/user/ouval10/media/ID_zpsc0a68a51.jpg.html

Received tracking this morning after receiving the delayed email this past Friday with estimated ship date by 10/10.

Received tracking this morning after receiving the delayed email this past Friday with estimated ship date by 10/10.

I also logged into my account this morning and saw they shipped.

Well, neither tracking number works but at least the label was created.

Good start to my Monday. Received an email from Nike that my order have been shipped. Original ETA were 09/11 and 09/12. Received delay email at respective dates.
Stoked!!!!

Order went from build in progress to in progress but got an email saying almost finished 
nthat.gif

I had the same thing happen to me as well. Should realistically ship out within the next few days or so. 

theoretically they should ship soon, but i want to caution yall based on my experience. mine were finished on sept 5 (and did the same thing in terms of order status) and still have yet to ship. they do have a tracking number as of today, but it seems to be all about which particular factory makes yours. total crap shoot.

I know I sound like a broken record at this point but the black swoosh is the (second) best ID option and probably the simplest. It looks great on anything.

Last edited:
Just chatted with a Nike Rep and my 2 MC orders:

ETA order for 9/16 has been rescheduled to 9/19 ship date
ETA order for 9/22 has been rescheduled to 9/23 ship date

Both compete though.

I didn't ask for a code but the rep gave me a 15%off for the delays :smokin

As long as I get them I'm happy -- pairs #3 and #4 :D

Man these size issues are really the insole issue.

I went .5 size up in MC and tts on EM.

I took out the insole to the MC and compared to the EM. The MC is narrow as hell. My foot does not even fit in the insole .5 size up. The EM insole is perfect.

Em insole 11 and MC insole 11.5 and visually 11.5 looks smaller. Actually 11.5 insole fits in the 11 insole. Lol smh.

Last edited:

Both compete though.

I didn't ask for a code but the rep gave me a 15%off for the delays :smokin

As long as I get them I'm happy -- pairs #3 and #4 :D

even for legitimate concerns, ive never been able to get any % off. amazed at this.

Both compete though.

I didn't ask for a code but the rep gave me a 15%off for the delays
smokin.gif

As long as I get them I'm happy -- pairs #3 and #4
happy.gif
asked rep who i would go about talking to to get a discount code… she said they can take up to 4 to 6 weeks and assured me i wouldn't get a code
laugh.gif
 oh well just want me shoes

Back
Top Bottom