OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Im so nervous for mine right now.
Kinda annoyed that the dye seems to be of a different shade of red than the red that is on the tongue.
frown.gif
Are you planning on keeping them regardless of the paint FK?

Im so nervous for mine right now.

Kinda annoyed that the dye seems to be of a different shade of red than the red that is on the tongue. :frown:
Are you planning on keeping them regardless of the paint FK?

Yeah... they're going to be special to me regardless how they look in person and i'm sure i'll love them regardless of the painted FK.

My wife bought them for me for our 1st wedding anniversary and they're inspired by our wedding colors.

so shoes completed, but won't ship out till 17th. had a delivery date of the 15th. called in and they gave me 10% off current order. money being refunded for the difference

View media item 1176276

View media item 1176266

I'm in the process of coloring the flywire metallic gold, you can see the difference between the left and right shoes. Red is definitely painted on

Personally don't think they look terrible from the pics... I just think that if nike knew it would be dyed material then they should've placed a better price point like maybe $225 and keeping the grey, black and MC at $245 then maybe it would be received in a better manner...

Got that delayed email too. This was my experience.

1) Ordered 8/11 @254pm PST
2) Status In Progress, No emails/updates for weeks
3) Building In Progress + Finishing touches email a week ago
4) Status reverted to In Progress days after
5) This morning received delay email

I take it, no glitch pair made in the second batch were canceled. Just not too many people wanted to press their luck. Not sure why I didnt try at least 1 out of the pairs I ordered.

My Chaos pair came in. Take some pics a little later. I haven't tried it on yet but I'm thinking I could have went a full size up and it would have been okay. They look small already and I went half size up. Also the only flaw I saw was the right side of the swoosh looks like they place some glue down and when they went to drop the swoosh in they totally missed the glue. So there is a big glue stain shadowing the swoosh.

That red Flyknit though..... Damn that looks bad 
mean.gif

Lookin like some old faded Denim that's been washed 60 times

My Chaos pair came in. Take some pics a little later. I haven't tried it on yet but I'm thinking I could have went a full size up and it would have been okay. They look small already and I went half size up. Also the only flaw I saw was the right side of the swoosh looks like they place some glue down and when they went to drop the swoosh in they totally missed the glue. So there is a big glue stain shadowing the swoosh.
Yeah I had to go full size up, because they made no 13.5. And they fit great!! 13.5 might have been too close for true comfort that I like.  

Back
Top Bottom