OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I don't think they're delaying it until that date, that email just gave us a date that *if* something(s) happen unexpectedly to prolong it beyond 10/10, then they'll be canceled. Spoke to a rep (which might mean nothing, but lately they've actually been helpful to me) and she told me that the eta is now 9/17 because my pair, and others have been finished, so they will start the shipping process by atleast 9/17.

Rep said the same. The date on the email was just a general statement. Mine were scheduled to arrive tomorrow but now pushed back to 9/19 even though email said 10/11.

Everyone relax.

They're unable to remake my botched ID and sent me a return label directly.

Asked them if they just received materials why are they unable to remake.

They're unable to remake my botched ID and sent me a return label directly.

Asked them if they just received materials why are they unable to remake.

Man. They don't give AF . That's crazy hope your still able to get your shoes eventually

What's crazy is....the glitch still works too, on fades & the other solids cw's
I think that the MC was the only one that wasn't supposed to have that option, which is why they called it a glitch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I think that the MC was the only one that wasn't supposed to have that option, which is why they called it a glitch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Wrong... Only the Solid Blk or Grey were the only ones available for the Translucent/GITD soles. Here's a pic of what I was playing with a min ago... #itscrazy I won't buy bc I maxed out my IDs w 3 pairs coming but look here:

View media item 1176521
And this is the translucent orangish/red'ish sole (i would've bought this but screw it now) hopefully someone does try it though

You know you can do a quick screenshot on Mac with Cmd+Shift+4 right? Not trying to be smart with you, but there are better ways than taking a pic of your screen with a phone.

Yeah I had to go full size up, because they made no 13.5. And they fit great!! 13.5 might have been too close for true comfort that I like.  
Yeah that was a smart move. I have two more pairs coming in one MC. Hopefully they feel good but I have a feeling a whole size up would have been the ideal move.

Here is my pair, I love the red with grey sole but I will probably pass on these because of the dyed flyknit and pick up the true reds on Saturday.

Here is a quick pic. It's dark and hell is hot. In the parking garage. I'll take some better pics once I get home. The swoosh is volt but the flash makes it look white here. Just wanted to share real quick. They look exactly like the pics on screen. I'm just hoping they will be comfortable to wear. They look a tad small.

Here is my pair, I love the red with grey sole but I will probably pass on these because of the dyed flyknit and pick up the true reds on Saturday.
Man these actually look good. Compared to that one earlier. Can hardly see the grey peeking through.

Well my shipment finally arrived. Let me go ahead and tag @LAOKRATWR right off the bat because he asked me to tag him when i posted the photos of the red FK pair.

Let me start with my MC pair. Went with only a slightly different version of the "uninspired" pairs that NT is flooded with..

My variation includes white paint speckles and a glowing swoosh (glow photos will come later :evil:)

View media item 1176529View media item 1176530View media item 1176531View media item 1176532View media item 1176533
Okay, onto my moment of truth. The RED pair. :x

Lots of crappy to semi-decent photos have been going around of the painted Flyknit.

My red pair is extremely special to me because my wife got it as a present for our 1 year wedding anniversary coming up this sunday :pimp: and the colorway is inspired by our wedding colors (Red/Black/Pink). As I've said before, I was extremely nervous about the coloring.

The midsole speckling is pink and the iD inside is pink as well.

Also, in these photos, I made sure not to crank up the contrast or saturation. I did run some color correction but not a lot. I wanted to make sure some higher quality photos were shared of the red FK.

Here they are... (Note: I will be lace swapping to black laces from a different pair of kobe 9's)

View media item 1176538View media item 1176539View media item 1176540
My only complaint is that the paint job does not match the shade on the tongue and the laces are also slightly different. This could have been the case had they used dyed flyknit so my complaint isnt necessarily that they painted grey vs. dying.

I will also say this about the red FK - The red looks better in some light (dim/indoors) and it looks worse in other light (direct sunlight)

All in all, due to the sentimental value of these being a gift from my wife and inspired by our wedding, I LOVE THEM.

I do realize NT doesn't like the painted FK but they're Kobe's individually designed. They are mine and nobody else's. :D

Here's a family shot of all my iD's for the IX.

View media item 1176545(the red looks much better when not in direct sunlight)

Thanks for reading...

Last edited:
You know you can do a quick screenshot on Mac with Cmd+Shift+4 right? Not trying to be smart with you, but there are better ways than taking a pic of your screen with a phone.
Yeah it's ok, I didn't take any offense bro lol. Just a quick snap from my iphone bc I'm not on NT on the actually comp, I'm on my phone posting. But good look though.. Here's one more btw to show ppl it still works
View media item 1176547

Red does look smeared with some black peaking thru but you like them so thats all that matters. Dope family pic.

solids look like a no go..... the reds dont look like the rendering... much more faded.

i have a solid volt pair ordered, will likely go back but i will post when they come in...

Back
Top Bottom