OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm in the process of coloring the flywire metallic gold, you can see the difference between the left and right shoes. Red is definitely painted on

Last edited:
delayed yet again...I'm deff ordering after the sold out tweet next time.

they don't even want to try to do anything about it either. I go from 9/11 to 9/15 to 9/17 to 9/22 now.

shouts to nike for effing over the people who ordered correctly. 

I spoke to a rep and she told me they have been experiencing delays with the Kobe MC. She told me all my pairs are done and should be arriving on my original shipping date. She also said that even if your order is delayed by one day that Nike will automatically send you the same email a lot of us got this morning.

Last edited:
My pairs have arrived. I just got to pick them up. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Also got the email this morning :smh:

My OG ship date was 9/15...but my email told me my expected date of 9/11 has been moved to 10/11...

:lol:

Alright, after my 9/15 pair got the finishing touches yesterday, I too got the email from Nike "will ship no later than 10/10 or be canceled".

Also got the email this morning :smh:

My OG ship date was 9/15...but my email told me my expected date of 9/11 has been moved to 10/11...

:lol:

Same. Nike is just sending this email out in bulk.

My OG estimated delivery date is 9/16 and the email says the same thing, 9/11.

I already have my 2 pairs from the first release so they can take all their time as long as they don't cancel my 2 orders from the 2nd release.

Nike Trolling Hard

#TEAMDELAYED
Ditto!  I haven't got a single status update email since ordering, and this is the first update I get.
mean.gif

I'm deleting it b/c I don't even want to think about cancelling my pair.

My MC's and my Red pair are both in town right now...

Cant wait to have them in hand and snap some photos

Had the finishing touches email yesterday as well, hopefully they don't delay for another month just to cancel :smh:

I don't think they're delaying it until that date, that email just gave us a date that *if* something(s) happen unexpectedly to prolong it beyond 10/10, then they'll be canceled. Spoke to a rep (which might mean nothing, but lately they've actually been helpful to me) and she told me that the eta is now 9/17 because my pair, and others have been finished, so they will start the shipping process by atleast 9/17.

Thanks for posting the pics @ShawnDaVinci  . 

Nike really dropped the ball with the new FK options.  Now I'm definitely picking up the retail Red FKs this weekend.
I think Nike is dropping the ball in general with the flyknit. So many possibilities with Kobe 9 and Jordan 29 but they aren't utilizing the knits to their full potential.

Back
Top Bottom