OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My FK ID's
Nicely done. Grey is my second favorite. Likee the Gold swoosh on the Blue and the purple swoosh is
smokin.gif

Anyone else get this email?? After weeks of waiting then receiving the build progress, I get this, DELAYED till 10/10/14!!! 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
​ 

sick.gif
 1st/2nd week in October is when MC is restocking I'm calling it

I just called them and they said my shoes were already finished. The reason for the delay is the shoes are shipped in bulk from overseas and that it could be other shoes that they're waiting on to complete the orders to ship. I have a new ETA of 9/15/14... 

thats the exact same email that 2k14 customers got. Dont worry it wont get cancelled.

Definitely not that same email...
View media item 1176043

More like the email this email for when Lebron XI first hit ID and the chroma option had huge delays

View media item 1176044
FYI: when they released those I ordered four pair... When they came with the delay email I ended up getting two out of the four pair for free due to the delay.... Just food for thought

Definitely not that same email...

More like the email this email for when Lebron XI first hit ID and the chroma option had huge delays

FYI: when they released those I ordered four pair... When they came with the delay email I ended up getting two out of the four pair for free due to the delay.... Just food for thought
except this is the delay email for the 2ks....

Well hopefully I don't get delayed. Original ship date of 9/15, got the finishing touches email last night and my order is back to in progress on NDC.

Never got that email on this end

That's the exact email I got as well. I got it May 2nd, which was the day that they were expected to ship.

I don't know if I buy the 9/10 ETA orders being batched with the 9/15 ETA orders. To meet the 9/15 date, they would have to express the whole batch from overseas and still provide overnight delivery. They would actually still have to sort them and ship them out separately, I would guess. If they are shipping them in bulk from overseas, then I think the 9/10 ETA and the 9/15 ETA orders would be batched with orders with a later ETA.

Everyone taking iPhone pics needs to download the Snapseed app. In less than a minute per photo, you can really get your MC colors to pop. Check mine above.....
I actually have that app and love it.  Didn't think about trying to improve the pic.  I guess I was trying to go for decent lighting/no filter on the cam that I got.

Nike must be seriously backed up with orders. Even the regular colors.

Ordered Sept 3 and still haven't got started email. KD ordered same day has already shipped.(I know it is 2 separate countries/factories)

Wanted to redo first pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom