OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
them resllers starving out here and need to try and resell what ever they can 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
@NeverWearEm struck out once again.. i tried my best blowing up his phone and giving him the headsup but he was just a little too late :smh:

he has a great design too.. hopefully he gets his pair eventually and everyone can see it :nerd:

we need those high def pics of MC's in our lives.

Last edited:
I am sure he could turn it into a funny bit about how only nerds could make a joke about him killing himself over shoes. 

Yeah your right. Comedians never talk about death or the dead ever. Shame on me. I think I'll stop watching family guy also because of there jokes about the deceased. It's just so wrong.

Yeah your right. Comedians never talk about death or the dead ever. Shame on me. I think I'll stop watching family guy also because of there jokes about the deceased. It's just so wrong.
lol! wut? I said I am sure he could turn it into a funny bit (No sarcasm). Because not sure if you realize this, but to outsiders the happenings of this thread would be bizarre and funny. 

Last edited:
Isn't that crazy? They are overwhelmed? What the hell did they think was going to happen? They had to have known the thirst was real!

I expect speckles to come looking like crap this time around. Like an athlete doing an autograph show. You want to get his signature within the first 5 minutes. Those at the end will get something not recognizable, looking like a 4 year old did it.

I know right but this way is the best way to go about it imo. More happy people than pissed off haha.

Don't worry about the speckle guy, he is always locked and loaded.

Last edited:
We're going 6 - 10... another long Cowboys' season.

mean.gif
right, I know many cowboys fans would take that 8-8 you ended up with the last couple years ( as fast as they took the MC off today )

I was right but did not speak my mind before the season started last year so I'll just call the repeat right here and now.

Go Hawks! 12s!

Got my confirmation email and 9.11 can't get here soon enough!

900+ new posts? :nerd:

Anyone want to give me a recap? I don't even see them on the site anymore. Sorry, Don't feel like reading through hundreds of posts. :lol:

Did palma palma , chiacrack chiacrack , and the others flourish?

I ordered two MC's:

A) White swoosh/ white outsole/ volt speckles
B) Wolf grey swoosh/ wolf grey outsole (I think, was on mobile)/ white speckles

I got a MC for 400 two weeks ago and I love them. I wanted to double up today but didn't have the money in my account until 7 by then both restocks sold out

Hoping it comes back tomorrow I want a black sole this time

If not I'm making something using a volt upper or red upper

lol! wut? I said I am sure he could turn it into a funny bit (No sarcasm). Because not sure if you realize this, but to outsiders the happenings of this thread would be bizarre and funny.

Agree. The "where is NinjaHood thread" I've actually shown friends who aren't into kicks. The things being said and posted in there was legendarily funny. NT is a weird place to outsiders lol.

That guy who paid $900 for these, I'd like to see his reaction today when they went up for sale. :lol:

As soon as Nike tweeted about the MC option. I remember reading one of the comments. Something along the lines of "I paid $900 for a pair off eBay yesterday, and you decide to put the option back up?"

I was... :rofl:

Last edited:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this multicolor upper different than the first released one?

I could have sworn the first one that dropped (even in the iD customization page) resembled the MC Trainers (a pinkish shade) and this MC shade looks more like the first FlyKnit Lunars (greenish shade).

I've been hesitant since the morning to order a pair for that reason, it's been in my cart ever since (which I can't check out now anyway).

If the MC option doesn't come back again then it's whatever, I'll live. Just wanted to be for sure I was getting the trainer MC shade before I order.

Doesn't matter now though. :lol:

Guess baethovens will do.

Agree. The "where is NinjaHood thread" I've actually shown friends who aren't into kicks. The things being said and posted in there was legendarily funny. NT is a weird place to outsiders lol.
Haha yes it is and to a comedian like one of my friends this would be easy fodder. I wouldn't dare tell him about waking up at 5 am for shoes. I would get ripped every day for my life. lol!

Back
Top Bottom