OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Damn just noticed different delivery dates on my order.

#9/11 Never Forget for my Chaos pair

#9/15 for the MC and GreyUpper Pair

Wonder how active this thread would be without MC. Haven't seen a single person post happiness about the fade away or other new options. 

TBH I found the fade away and solid options underwhelming. 

I wasn't really moved by the fade options either. Again IMO the moonwalker EM option is being vastly underrated.

Quote:

MC released late. Lewi and Kicks-crew bought everything. A couple people got the leftovers. More pairs released sporadically throughout the day. Nike once again claiming MC sold out but they keep releasing pairs. Robin Williams missed out on MC and didn't handle it well (RIP) 
God really don't see the humor in that last bit...

Quote:
MC released late. Lewi and Kicks-crew bought everything. A couple people got the leftovers. More pairs released sporadically throughout the day. Nike once again claiming MC sold out but they keep releasing pairs. Robin Williams missed out on MC and didn't handle it well (RIP) 

I checked this morning at 8:00am while at work and didn't see any new options. I saw the tweet around lunch-time then I started getting to it.

Damnnn... Robin Williams died?

Please tell me you flourished today.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Nike prob not going to bring the MC back for a bit if at all. They gonna have their laborers in China working overtime for this new batch of IDs today.

^^Some fade options are dope IMO. I'll take a go at them once all this MC talk ends.. If it ever does. I can see some dope cws with the fade options

Last edited:
Quote:

Thats cold, but funny.

Thanks bro!
laugh.gif

Were you able to cop?
 Ya, lucky to get through on that last 2 minute window that opened up randomly. Not all the options I wanted. But something. How about you? The two you mentioned were ordered today?

Last edited:
Rep told me they are not talking anymore orders for the time being because they are overwhelmed with orders so they need to catch up first. But keep checking as some have been able to check out throughout the course of the day.

I was able to place an order like 40 minutes ago even though I had the sold out msg. Had to cancel because I forgot rebates :smh: ($34 is a lot of money lol). It's all good it was the fade option, those can be ordered later.

Isn't that crazy? They are overwhelmed? What the hell did they think was going to happen? They had to have known the thirst was real!

I expect speckles to come looking like crap this time around. Like an athlete doing an autograph show. You want to get his signature within the first 5 minutes. Those at the end will get something not recognizable, looking like a 4 year old did it.

Ya, lucky to get through on that last 2 minute window that opened up randomly. Not all the options I wanted. But something. How about you? 

That's wassup man. Sorry to hear the options you wanted weren't available. I ordered two pairs around noon, then got my order confirmation an hour or so later.

Last edited:
That's wassup man. Sorry to hear the options you wanted weren't available. I ordered two pairs around noon, then got my order confirmation an hour or so later.
Congrats dude. Ya, saw the stock model. It added to cart and I was like lets see if it happens and it went through. Got on optioning up two more pairs like I wanted. Bam. Nothing. Still in cart. 

Last edited:
Ya, saw the stock model. It added to cart and I was like lets see if it happens and it went through. Got on optioning up two more pairs like I wanted. Bam. Nothing. Still in cart. 

Sheesh... I saw the "QS" label next to the Multi-color option, then I started clicking away. Mobile was acting funny for me. I didn't see the MC option at first, just the black and grey.

Did a exchange in store and ordered Mc around noon. Question though do you still get email conformation for anyone that has ordered an ID in store

Back
Top Bottom