OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Mine are
wink.gif
PM if serious, if not then enjoy them lol

Damn it ... I wish I would had seen that earlier. Just happy to snag a few pairs. I wanted to check out with the quickness. If they come back next time, I'll be ready ... I HOPE!!
It's all good man I had a whole month to sift through pics and see what worked for me. This was my fav then the black swoosh pair was second. Hope u et a chance to make a pair yourself. Can't thank the original person who made them enough
Me too. I was trying to look through pairs they I liked, but I felt time was ticking away. I normally am not into white soles, but I think the contrast is awesome with the white swoosh and sole. Anyway, I just felt like I needed chop chop considering after 3 days, the last MC went away. Glad you got your pair, too. I think I'll go with Volt speckle and the GITD Swoosh next go around. Thanks for reposting the pic.

I don't know why, but I feel like I will be lucky to get my pairs by 9/12. I don't see that happening, with the amount they sold today. Seems too good to be true.

Wonder how active this thread would be without MC. Haven't seen a single person post happiness about the fade away or other new options. 

TBH I found the fade away and solid options underwhelming. 

Last edited:
i personally think we'll see the shoe again tomorrow..

the entire FK kobe is 'no longer available' ..

are they modifying the product page to get rid of the MC, or did something else happen.

Me too. I was trying to look through pairs they I liked, but I felt time was ticking away. I normally am not into white soles, but I think the contrast is awesome with the white swoosh and sole. Anyway, I just felt like I needed chop chop considering after 3 days, the last MC went away. Glad you got your pair, too. I think I'll go with Volt speckle and the GITD Swoosh next go around. Thanks for reposting the pic.
I felt the same way. I wanted to mess around with the color options but I was gotta act fast before they gone.

Wasn't there some talk about the ID's not selling out yesterday. Don't waste your time waking up early just to order ID's. 
laugh.gif

i personally think we'll see the shoe again tomorrow..

the entire FK kobe is 'no longer available' ..

are they modifying the product page to get rid of the MC, or did something else happen.
No longer available? I am not getting that message

Wonder how active this thread would be without MC. Haven't seen a single person posted happiness about the fade away or other new options. 

There were other options?!? :nerd:

:lol:

But seriously, that red upper may be iD #5 for me.

Last edited:

I felt the same way. I wanted to mess around with the color options but I was gotta act fast before they gone.

Wasn't there some talk about the ID's not selling out yesterday. Don't waste your time waking up early just to order ID's. 
laugh.gif
Ya Nike mentioned if options sold out they would be back and/or they wouldn't sell out the first day. Nobody knew if MC were coming back and if they included MC in that.

laugh.gif
I don't know. I just saw the Tweet from Sneaker Steal. And was like F this, I'm going to lunch boys and hauled *** to the casa and started "designing" lol. I was like you better just check out or you'll be kicking yourself in the butt for not acting sooner.

Wonder how active this thread would be without MC. Haven't seen a single person posted happiness about the fade away or other new options. 
There were other options?!?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously, that red upper will be iD #5 for me.
While over all, the 8s were dope, they don't even hold the 9s jock strap when it comes to the IDs. Pure fire ... albeit EXPENSIVE fire considering all the damn options... #FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS

Questions

Is the first time that an option has been labeled Qs?

Is it safe to say we will more qs options like for example a gum sole not only kobes but future nikeID models?

Has any particular Nike id model been this well received besides Yeezy remakes?

Will we see the MC option on future high top Kobes elites?

Please discuss

Wasn't there some talk about the ID's not selling out yesterday. Don't waste your time waking up early just to order ID's. :lol:

Lol I do recall that. Always trust ur instincts man . Dudes were acting as if u getting up early to try to get something u really wanted was taking away from their sleep lol

Lol I do recall that. Always trust ur instincts man . Dudes were acting as if u getting up early to try to get something u really wanted was taking away from their sleep lol
I just remember "It ain't that serious to wake up early to order some ID's" comment. 
laugh.gif

I would of been SOL if they release that tweet the time they were suppose to. PHX time I was still sound asleep.

If the elite ids are made in China are the retail elites made in Vietnam or somewhere else? Anyone own both pairs and notice a difference in quality between ids and retails?

Questions

Is the first time that an option has been labeled Qs?

Is it safe to say we will more qs options like for example a gum sole not only kobes but future nikeID models?

Has any particular Nike id model been this well received besides Yeezy remakes?

Will we see the MC option on future high top Kobes elites?

Please discuss
I honestly think Nike didn't want to bring back MC. They just did it from all the requests and nagging. They made it QS so people can't complain not knowing they would sell out. Not that they are gone, if they don't bring them back you can't make any excuses unless they are like mine below.
I woke up early too. We went back and forth this morning too. lol! I went to work and came back to a massacre. Nike clearly is biased against people with a job. 

Last edited:
Rep told me they are not talking anymore orders for the time being because they are overwhelmed with orders so they need to catch up first. But keep checking as some have been able to check out throughout the course of the day.

I was able to place an order like 40 minutes ago even though I had the sold out msg. Had to cancel because I forgot rebates :smh: ($34 is a lot of money lol). It's all good it was the fade option, those can be ordered later.

900+ new posts? :nerd:

Anyone want to give me a recap? I don't even see them on the site anymore. Sorry, Don't feel like reading through hundreds of posts. :lol:

Did palma palma , @chiacrack, and the others flourish?

I ordered two MC's:

A) White swoosh/ white outsole/ volt speckles
B) Wolf grey swoosh/ wolf grey outsole (I think, was on mobile)/ white speckles

I hope they ship my daughter's Roshe Run out this week. It might get held up with all these ID madness. 
laugh.gif

900+ new posts?
nerd.gif

Anyone want to give me a recap? I don't even see them on the site anymore. Sorry, Don't feel like reading through hundreds of posts.
laugh.gif

Did @palma, @chiacrack, and the others flourish?

I ordered two MC's:

See my post above and See Below

MC sells out the first time

"it's never coming back"

MC comes back today and then sells out again

"it's never coming back, for real!"

Then a few hours later it comes back and sells out again

"C'mon y'all it come back again!" CAN IT?

laugh.gif
LOL! Just noticed you mentioned me with the other thirst bucket. 
roll.gif

I got lucky on third happening above. Not all the options I wanted. But the window was literally 2 minutes. 

Last edited:
Quote:
900+ new posts?
nerd.gif

Anyone want to give me a recap? I don't even see them on the site anymore. Sorry, Don't feel like reading through hundreds of posts.
laugh.gif

Did @palma, @chiacrack, and the others flourish?

I ordered two MC's:

MC released late. Lewi and Kicks-crew bought everything. A couple people got the leftovers. More pairs released sporadically throughout the day. Nike once again claiming MC sold out but they keep releasing pairs. Robin Williams missed out on MC and didn't handle it well (RIP) 

Back
Top Bottom