OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
As soon as Nike tweeted about the MC option. I remember reading one of the comments. Something along the lines of "I paid $900 for a pair off eBay yesterday, and you decide to put the option back up?"

I was...
roll.gif
 Unpaid ebay case coming if he didn't check out.

Where's that petition :lol:

There was one floating around prob gonna have to dog it up lol.

The game is officially ruined when you can't even get IDs.

Ain't that the truth. But only person you can blame really is nike. There's no reason for it to sell out permanently. All they have to do is put it on back order and when materials come in make them as long as people understand that it could be months.

Ain't that the truth. But only person you can blame really is nike. There's no reason for it to sell out permanently. All they have to do is put it on back order and when materials come in make them as long as people understand that it could be months.

Then people would complain about Nike holding their money for months...

Just removed the petition from my sig. It didn't do sh*t. 56 signatures ppfffffttttt. 

Ya, Nike people made it clear today that it was purely a part shortage and meeting deadlines issue that made them pull MC. I wish they would say ok they will come back, but lead times could be months. Although, not very good rep for the company to hold cash that long. I think the inventory situation is pretty dynamic that can change daily. Like the way they popped up shortly later on today.

Last edited:
That is certainly true people complain for far less but as long as nike makes it clear then it's on the person that's willing go that route knowing the situation of ordering a backordered product before hand

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this multicolor upper different than the first released one?

I could have sworn the first one that dropped (even in the iD customization page) resembled the MC Trainers (a pinkish shade) and this MC shade looks more like the first FlyKnit Lunars (greenish shade).

I've been hesitant since the morning to order a pair for that reason, it's been in my cart ever since (which I can't check out now anyway).

If the MC option doesn't come back again then it's whatever, I'll live. Just wanted to be for sure I was getting the trainer MC shade before I order.

Doesn't matter now though.
laugh.gif

Guess baethovens will do.
No, the MC picture on iD today was exactly the same as the first go around.

they sold out already? damn!! i ordered a size 10 this morning with wolf grey sole and swoosh. I'm a size 9.5 but i hear they come small.. anyone confirm this?

When fade option comes back up I'm gonna cop this with the quickness!!
lol! nah. Looks good man. 

mushka81 and I were trying to figure who the du was that said "Little birdie told him MC were coming back today" Please ask that birdie if they are possibly coming back tomorrow like Nike reps tweeted. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom