OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Finally decided I'm gonna pull the trigger on the black FK. Pretty simple I know, but I don't need anymore flashy kicks right now lol.

Quick answers please, wolf grey or white sole? I couldn't find any real life images of the black FK with grey so I'm not sure how they'll turn out.

Last edited:
My pair has been in Louisville since SUNDAY! FML!!!! Get it together UPS!!!!

Mine as well.. Was googling around and saw that usually it's a paperwork issue. Ups in Louisville is the global center for international packages. Sigh. Can't complain though, better than having no pairs

Mine as well.. Was googling around and saw that usually it's a paperwork issue. Ups in Louisville is the global center for international packages. Sigh. Can't complain though, better than having no pairs
It's not even a MC pair so I'm just over the hype and want my shoe now lmao...

Just got my mc with while sole, black midsole, purple speckles, glow swoosh and logo. Not a fan of gitd, my first gitd for anything on any sneaker but decided I wanted an off white swoosh and they glow dumb hard, they light up like crazy without chargin dem up under light. Basically looks the same as everyone else's. My right shoe has a lot of volt and the other has a lot of purple. If I had to be picky, I'd wish they were both loaded with more purple. But they are straight crack nonetheless. Looks mostly the same as everyone else's pair for the most part so no need to post yet another mc that looks basically like everyone else's. Plus I don't got no fancy camera either, just an iphone, can't really tell from the phone that its even glow swoosh with purple specks. If someone does wanna see it, I can try taking a pic under a light to define it more. But def my favorite id I've ever made by far. It used to be my amnesty 8s or home 8's but these have taken over off the bat. Rocked em all day today going half down, was scared hearing about the snug fit and half up advice but these fit me absolutely perfect just like my ems half size down.

Last edited:
@ham182  postem, who cares how good it is, it gives us (or me) an idea of how much variation there really is.

I'm sure your redundant pic will help the convo move along, I mean for god sakes we had people talking about Car Dealerships and How much of a good deal they can get in this thread. lol you good bro
tongue.gif

Just got my mc with while sole, black midsole, purple speckles, glow swoosh and logo. Not a fan of gitd, my first gitd for anything on any sneaker but decided I wanted an off white swoosh and they glow dumb hard, they light up like crazy without chargin dem up under light. Basically looks the same as everyone else's. My right shoe has a lot of volt and the other has a lot of purple. If I had to be picky, I'd wish they were both loaded with more purple. But they are straight crack nonetheless. Looks mostly the same as everyone else's pair for the most part so no need to post yet another mc that looks basically like everyone else's. Plus I don't got no fancy camera either, just an iphone, can't really tell from the phone that its even glow swoosh with purple specks. If someone does wanna see it, I can try taking a pic under a light to define it more. But def my favorite id I've ever made by far. It used to be my amnesty 8s or home 8's but these have taken over off the bat. Rocked em all day today going half down, was scared hearing about the snug fit and half up advice but these fit me absolutely perfect just like my ems half size down.
pictures please lol 

I actually changed my delivery day until Monday. It was scheduled for Thursday but after reading most of these posts I doubt they would have been delivered on the scheduled day.

I haven't been following the 9 for a while now and I have a question for whoever. The Masterpiece color option on the FK lows was available on ID right? Nike has since pulled the option. My question is why and if Nike plans to put the option back up?

I live in OH (somewhat obvious) and packages that are in Kentucky the day before still get delivered next day. I wouldn't worry yo much in less you're in California. Then you may be looking at Thursday

Wrong thread lol but that's what I'm saying instead of getting the grey I'd rather just cop the Beethovens

Back
Top Bottom