OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I haven't been following the 9 for a while now and I have a question for whoever. The Masterpiece color option on the FK lows was available on ID right? Nike has since pulled the option. My question is why and if Nike plans to put the option back up?

Welcome to the party...wait it's not a party it's like a funeral in here for those of us thirsting for MC. Official line is no word on if/when they will be back. My theory is not until nike finishes this batch of orders and can give people reasonable turnaround times. There are people here who have been waiting for weeks.

Wrong thread lol but that's what I'm saying instead of getting the grey I'd rather just cop the Beethovens

Ya, Beethovens > grey ID and HTM for me

Last edited:
Back to build in progress status for my replacement pair. Curious to see the turn around time for these compared to the 18 days the first time.

Welcome to the party...wait it's not a party it's like a funeral in here for those of thirsting for MC. Official line is no word on if/when they will be back. My theory is not until nike finishes this batch of orders and can give people reasonable turnaround times. There are people here who have been waiting for weeks.
Ya, Beethovens > grey ID and HTM for me

Lol salt levels rise every day

But I only wanted to grab either the moonwalkers and Beethovens now I may end up getting both which is fine because I thought the moonwalkers were going to be harder to get but turned out to be a walk in park release

I'm in beautiful los angeles CA bro FML!!! LMAO
oops 
roll.gif

@ham182
 postem, who cares how good it is, it gives us (or me) an idea of how much variation there really is.

I'm sure your redundant pic will help the convo move along, I mean for god sakes we had people talking about Car Dealerships and How much of a good deal they can get in this thread. lol you good bro :tongue:  
haha aite Here y'all go for those who asked....(mc, white sole, glow swoosh and logo, black midsole, purple speckles)....
View media item 1092078View media item 1092080View media item 1092081View media item 1092083View media item 1092091View media item 1092093View media item 1092094View media item 1092095View media item 1092096View media item 1092098View media item 1092099View media item 1092100View media item 1092101

palma palma thanks. Repped. Hopefully the option comes back. I'd really be pissed if Nike pulled the plug for good on a color option this sought after. It'll be like them saying we don't want your business go buy Adidas, Reebok ect.

Last edited:
haha aite Here y'all go for those who asked....(mc, white sole, glow swoosh and logo, black midsole, purple speckles)....
Dope! I ordered the same options (no speckle end threw on 'em purple laces tho) and should have em delivered tomorrow! Gonna be really happy if the pattern is similar

10 day since the almost finished email and still havent shipped, agonizing wait haha
Same here
mean.gif
mean.gif
. At this point I'm hoping I get them after my original estimated ship date so I can try to get a % off code
laugh.gif
10 days for me as well (ordered 7/1). I even hit up a CSR on chat and they told me that they would ready for shipment by 7/19. I'm like a feen constantly checking to see if my order status has changed
laugh.gif
mean.gif

@ham182 wow the gitd swoosh isn't as green as I thought which is nice. Is this correct or just a lighting thing? I might have to opt for this colorway if and when MC returns.

Hey thanks for pics, how close to white is the GITD swoosh? I'm looking to make a pair with a white swoosh but if this the glow in the dark is a really bright white I might go with that option.

Or is that slight hint of green very noticeable in regular daylight?

Came in today, definitely worth the wait.  I really hope they throw up another multi variation similar to the HTM green/blue and/or white multi.  Glad I didn't wait on these, I almost did but I had a feeling they would take it down.  Hope they do go back up though so people can get their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom