OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Apparently my package already went through customs so it should be out for delivery today.

But tracking doesn't state it yet haha. With my experience. If it dont say out for delivery by 9-10am... It's a wrap haha. But dice roll it. It's out of my hands.

I already mad space in my closet for them too lmao

NICE! I was hoping to get mine today but it doesn't look good. Post pics when you get them!

NICE! I was hoping to get mine today but it doesn't look good. Post pics when you get them!
Will do. I'm not out of the pond yet bro.. My tracking still doesn't show "out for delivery".

Freakin sucks. I hate how UPS' tracking is on point until the last day for delivery then nothing ever updates until it's delivered lmao

Damn mine were scheduled for delivery tomorrow but now it's changed to Friday. The anticipation is killing me haha

Damn mine were scheduled for delivery tomorrow but now it's changed to Friday. The anticipation is killing me haha
What does it say? Mine switched to Thursday but came back to Tuesday. I thought I remember hearing this has happened to a couple people

daamn!
these are better than the HTM imo. $2.5k for an HTM?
mean.gif
You're entitled to your opinion but Generaiya thinks you are crazy...
He is correct on 3 out of the 4 HTMs, these on another hand, I think this belongs in top 5 Kobes of all time*

(imo)  (.02)  (personally) 
happy.gif

Anyone have a close up picture of the black FKs on white GITD soles? I ordered one with a gold swoosh and hopefully it turns out well. Saw a sample pages ago but was hoping if anyone else has better pics :smile:

What does it say? Mine switched to Thursday but came back to Tuesday. I thought I remember hearing this has happened to a couple people

Didn't really say much, it departed Xiamen, China on the 18th and had delivery date of the 23rd. Finally got an update this morning that it's in Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong today.

Nikestore just replied to my tweet:

‏@nikestore
@arsonist21 It may not happen by your birthday but keep an eye on @NIKEiD because they'll tweet out if that option comes back.

Scheduled delivery is tomorrow (7/23) but it doesn't look promising since it hasn't left KY yet.
It's cool though. I've waited 3 weeks. I can wait another 3 days. At least I ordered them. :stoneface:

Louisville, KY, United States 07/22/2014 2:20 A.M. Import Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 07/21/2014 1:42 P.M. Warehouse Scan
07/21/2014 1:14 P.M. Import Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States 07/19/2014 12:55 P.M. Departure Scan
07/18/2014 5:03 P.M. Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.

Last edited:
My iD's came in!!!!! Ordered 07-01, delivered 07-22. Cant complain about the turnaround time at all. 21 days total.

If these ever come back up, I'm copping another pair at least. They're ridiculous in person. The iD text on the tongue being stitched was a real nice touch too. I'm super impressed.

Close Up of each shoe's flyknit pattern. I love how different the MC can really be on each side.

The only flaw on my iD's is the chipped stitches on the back. They're actual pieces of plastic for the metallic gold option as opposed to fabric stitching, but that means they will chip easily as shown. Really sucks to get them in this condition. Going to contact Nike and see what can be done. Most likely will be another code or something.

Masterpiece x Multi Color iD

Scheduled delivery is tomorrow (7/23) but it doesn't look promising since it hasn't left KY yet.
It's cool though. I've waited 3 weeks. I can wait another 3 days. At least I ordered them. :stoneface:

07/18/2014 5:03 P.M. Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.

I just got my "Import Scan" So my delivery got pushed back to tomorrow now FML!!!!

It's cool though. I've waited 3 weeks. I can wait another 3 days. At least I ordered them.
indifferent.gif

It might still be deliver on time. Once the shoes get delivered to Louisville they usually leave the same day to their destination. 

@Zero23  Beautiful shoe my man, the Gold accents really put a nice touch!

#Team630 is still waiting for any signs of life from UPS. 

Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later. 
mean.gif

@Zero23  Beautiful shoe my man, the Gold accents really put a nice touch!

#Team630 is still waiting for any signs of life from UPS. 

Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later. 
mean.gif
Thanks NT Fams. Can't wait to see other's MC pairs. The variations on the uppers are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom