OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
When the MC flynit comes back we will all have a merry Christmas. I got a feeling they gonna wait for that time. Just a hunch.

Highly doubt there will even be a kobe 9 id by that time , but we ll just wait and see.

Wonder how many mc pairs were made....We ll never know lol

Last edited:
Highly doubt there will even be a kobe 9 id by that time , but we ll just wait and see.

Wonder how many mc pairs were made....We ll never know lol

Why wouldn't the Kobe 9 be on iD at Christmas? The Kobe 10 doesn't release until sometime in February...

Oh my bad got confused , thought it was releasing a little after the lebron signature

p.s. did a random google on kobe 10....is this a possibility ? (sorry for the off topic)
Doesn't look like a possibility, looks like a hyperdunk of some sort. 

You went black swoosh/ sole right? Make sure to post lots of pics when they come in. Can't wait to see them.

Couldn't be happier with the colors. Wasn't expecting the red and purple. Thought was going to get a mostly volt pair.

FYI- I wear a 14 in the MP and the low was a 14. These are mad comfy. Will prob cop a couple black and greys in the morning. Hopefully Nike doesn't pull  them.

Yessir, I went with black on everything. I felt it would make the MC pop even more. I guess we shall see this evening...

was gonna order 2 of the same pair & actually thought of doing that to one of them,
i even rendered it by layering different id color options, the sole should have been wolf grey tho
View media item 1091064

but doesn't matter!, MCs were gone when i tried to checkout that same hour. lol

How did you get volt on the kobe logo and red on the kobe sig logo on toungue of shoe?

was gonna order 2 of the same pair & actually thought of doing that to one of them,

i even rendered it by layering different id color options, the sole should have been wolf grey tho

but doesn't matter!, MCs were gone when i tried to checkout that same hour. lol
How did you get volt on the kobe logo and red on the kobe sig logo on toungue of shoe?

My tracking hasn't updated since Sunday which is arrival scan - Louisville ky
Scheduled to be delivered today. Idk what's going on again proving why I hate ups. Trying to stay patient and praying my pair delivers today as expected

sneaksfiend sneaksfiend I'm in the same situation. Just called UPS and he said what happens is that Nike will ship a shipment of several thousand orders in a single crate and that the entire crate must be approved by customs, when it is approved they'll send out the individual packages. Do you have this status? YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE HELD AT A WAREHOUSE UNTIL IT IS RELEASED BY THE CLEARANCE AGENCY

I need someone to link me with a pair of WTT laces IMMEDIATELY. I'm dying over here

sneaksfiend sneaksfiend I'm in the same situation. Just called UPS and he said what happens is that Nike will ship a shipment of several thousand orders in a single crate and that the entire crate must be approved by customs, when it is approved they'll send out the individual packages. Do you have this status? YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE HELD AT A WAREHOUSE UNTIL IT IS RELEASED BY THE CLEARANCE AGENCY
No my status says Louisville KY - Arrival Scan that's it. You're prolly further along in the process than I am smdh

package shoes out for delivery. Will have a nice welcome home from UPS today after work...
Lucky!!!! Was your delivery as scheduled or did it get pushed back a couple days?

I'm starting to think I'm not getting my pair today as UPS stated... Sway dont got the answers!!!!

Apparently my package already went through customs so it should be out for delivery today.

But tracking doesn't state it yet haha. With my experience. If it dont say out for delivery by 9-10am... It's a wrap haha. But dice roll it. It's out of my hands.

I already mad space in my closet for them too lmao

Back
Top Bottom