OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

OT:

I have an 09 SRT challenger with a KB Supercharger putting down 600RWHP to the wheels but am contemplating either trading it in or getting rid of it for a Hellcat.  Then again i told myself no more dodge products, looking for "sports luxury" now.

What kind of trade in money do you think I can get for an 09 SRT challenger?
CLA 45 AMG, the only Benz other than the SLS I can stand to look at forver

Got my Mc ID's Nike forgot my volt speckle! >:
20% Off!
laugh.gif
 that seems to be the move every time Nike coughs in the wrong direction so go for it

Got my Mc ID's Nike forgot my volt speckle! :smh:

go on chat and see if they'll remake it.

if yes, then they still have material left over for orders that are not correct

if no, then.... well.... sorry everyone :nerd:

Last edited:
My eyes!!!

If i ever get fortunate enough to cop a pair, I hope my pair is completely different. I normally like my FK's to be identical, but the pairs that look completely different here look so much better.

Lawrys.

daamn!
these are better than the HTM imo. $2.5k for an HTM?
mean.gif
Thanks. . Can't explain how clean the MC is in person.  Never thought I would be able to have anything close to the HTM. I'm happy with the id. Thank You Nike.
Dope fam. They were just mean to be together. 
nthat.gif
Thanks. When the 9 released I was a little salty because I thought I wouldn't be able to get any of the limited releases or any kind of FK.

It was good to reunite the Low with his Big Brother the MP. Crazy how close mine look like each other. The medial side is almost spot on.

@NRMANCRUSO glad you got yours. Mine will be here tomorrow night. I have my fingers crossed that my pair has just as much color variation.

@NRMANCRUSO glad you got yours. Mine will be here tomorrow night. I have my fingers crossed that my pair has just as much color variation.
You went black swoosh/ sole right? Make sure to post lots of pics when they come in. Can't wait to see them.

Couldn't be happier with the colors. Wasn't expecting the red and purple. Thought was going to get a mostly volt pair.

FYI- I wear a 14 in the MP and the low was a 14. These are mad comfy. Will prob cop a couple black and greys in the morning. Hopefully Nike doesn't pull  them.

I'm tempted. I like loud kicks and I kinda want to scoop these up but still on the fence. I like this color combo.

OR

Off topic

anyone know if you return one of your pairs on your order, do you get your promo code back?? haha....need a grey pair now

CLA 45 AMG, the only Benz other than the SLS I can stand to look at forver
Love AMG's but the CLA45 AMG is not even on my radar.  

Porshe 911 Turbo

Lexus RCF (gotta see it in person first)

Audi RS7/RS5

The new Cadi CTS V is surely gonna be a beast and easy to modify

maybe the new  GTR 

Love AMG's but the CLA45 AMG is not even on my radar.  

Porshe 911 Turbo
Lexus RCF (gotta see it in person first)
Audi RS7/RS5
The new Cadi CTS V is surely gonna be a beast and easy to modify

maybe the new  GTR 

Only CLA I really mess with is the launch edition. I drove an amg in the poconos and it was pretty bad, but the launch edition is ridiculous...but honestly I just really don't like the CLA in general. Working for mercedes right outside of dc since I was 14 has given me a benefit of getting to see some pretty bad cars though, GTRs are ridiculous

Ooo! Were looking at big boy machines! lol wasn't sure of price range but since we're up there I have to go with Godzilla

911 at the 2 spot

The ctsv is a beautiful 3

Have you thought about an F-type? I'd take that at the 4

And last in top 5 would be a tesla model S with 85kWh battery. Not as sporty as the rest but it definitely isn't a prius (or a Porsche for that matter) and it's just all around beautiful.

@EasyCo  

Last edited:
Someone needs to customize their MC flyknit lows and make the kobe logo green and the signature/back lines red, and add the multicolor speckle just like the Masterpieces.

Back
Top Bottom