OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Still only started 1 shoe out of 2 and I don't know which one!

Ordered day 1

Last edited:
ordered 3 pair.  1 fk id and 2 kd7 id.  kd's are started, kb9 is not. this was......3 days ago i think. day after fk id went up.

20% code, 6% ebates, and 7% cardpool gc all helped, of course.

I ordered 3 Kobes (2 mc and one grey) and 2 Lebrons and today my second MC pair got cancelled as well.

I have got the We Starterd email for the grey FK upper Kobe and both Lebrons and my CC was charged

Nike sure put the kybash on our little trick haha

ordered 3 pair.  1 fk id and 2 kd7 id.  kd's are started, kb9 is not. this was......3 days ago i think. day after fk id went up.

20% code, 6% ebates, and 7% cardpool gc all helped, of course.

ebates may not allow the cashback since you used the 20% code. sometimes they let it slip by, others times no.
I am 66% so far with fatwallet.

ebates may not allow the cashback since you used the 20% code. sometimes they let it slip by, others times no.
I am 66% so far with fatwallet.
done it a few times already.  already got my email for this last one. 30 something bucks back.

Didn't jump on those MC IDs and missed out. But Nike knows they've got a cash cow...they'll bring it back in full-force.

Didn't jump on those MC IDs and missed out. But Nike knows they've got a cash cow...they'll bring it back in full-force.

We would think so. But they have lots of shoes that could generate a lot of revenue that they still limit, so you never know. Personally, I hope they do bring it back, but only time will tell.

In the meantime, I am patiently waiting for my pairs (1 of each upper) to be made and shipped out. #noGlitch

this could be the first nikeid where there is some serious resale prices..?

certainly, if the MC is done or almost done takin orders.

So I'm #teamglitch and was finally cancelled today. Oh well no biggie. Just means I gotta wait longer to get a MC pair. So in the meantime I needed a GITD Kobe 9 low soi swooped on a grey pair with GITD and processed with my refund. Estimated date is 1 week before my birthday. Hope I land em before smh.

glitch order got cancelled, hopefully nike is putting the MC option back up once all these orders get cancelled.

While everyones orders are getting cancelled, Im over here with my #TeamNoGlitch confirmed order like...

birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

Checked my order on the MC and it says Build in Progress, but Im not sure if that means it's started. #teamnoglitch

Back
Top Bottom